Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #498

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I saw this in small things but when he was speaking to the baby the way I heard I couldn’t remain quiet. I think it was his chance to let in to me because I fully intend to date Mason and hopefully marry her. He can’t stand it and that’s his problem.

I feel like the group is my family, JR is all I have really had and lately my sister has been upset because Jay has pulled away from them. He told her he is cleaving to his spiritual family which allows him to openly embrace his Uncle and doesn’t discourage him from loving his family. He told her he wants no part of the birth family because she allows her husband to make her turn her back on her birth family. She’s angry with me saying I turned Jay against is family. It’s been emotional to say the least. It was the last thing I need but I’m glad I had the sinpport of the entire congregation.

Jay had to call her again and ask her not to speak to me about a decision he made on his own. He says it’s time to clean house and that might mean separating ourselves from any and everyone who isn’t moving positively toward God. I don’t know what’s happening with the black pastors who support Trump they are as abrasive as he is and they are supposed to be pastors, servants of God. All it does is prove we aren’t serving the same God and people really need to wake up.

They shouldn’t have the voice and influence they have been mistakenly given.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #499

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kelton you have a family that will not be turning their back on you (smile). Jay really loves you and so does your new Gnostic family. And I think I’m on my way to Loving you in a special way :lol: Let’s just start this process slowly. :)

I heard about what happened. At first I didn’t know how to respond because I have delayed reaction to really emotional or traumatic behavior. It takes me a while to process it all and conclude how I feel about everything. I guess I always saw a mean streak in Michael. But I’m mean so I didn’t give it much weight. I’m mean when people are mean to me. For him to just go out into left field out of the blue I agree with Doc Rod, that is a deep embedded evil that has been carefully masked. Caleb saw it and his response to Michael was often cold and indifferent. Now I guess we all know why. I love Nico, Mary, Vicki, Brad, Chris, all of they kiddos and do not fault or blame any of you for Michael’s behavior. I realize that he has been doing and saying hurtful things to many of you for a few years now and that shocked me.

This thing with Carmine was most shocking and dangerous. I am glad it is being worked out.

These pastors are revealing several issues I think it speaks to how much they misguide their congregations but it is our job to seek the truth and not allow one person to make critical decision for us. Our relationship with True God who is Adonai is our responsibility. Christians are too lazy to think for themselves. If they don’t wake up and start asking for proof and a clarification they will be lead opposite of God. These are the devils in the world, those who are doing the real damage to individuals and an entire society. The black community really needs to find their roots and come away from a religious practice forced on our forefathers that encouraged a submissive passive, behavior that accepts torment and deprivation. Black people are too religious and it works against them all the time. God does not need your money so you don’t have to be spending all your money on some church. We need to be doing significant things that help others not the church and the pastor of that church. Wake Up!

DON’T TRUMP AMERICA!!!! PASS I ON!
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #500

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Wow, I had no idea this was going on. I though MG was a cool dude. Man talking deception. I would love to say this was just a sick man in recovery and feel like we need to dismiss this outburst but he’s been saying things to his been saying things to his family for years, those married to what black folks and Jews. That is what shocks me most. I did wonder why we stop spending as much time but I figured it was because Mason was separated from him. I was shocked to realize I was wrong. He’s a controlling dude and I don’t like what he said to Carm. It was just wrong. I don’t like what he said to Uncle Luke either but Uncle Luke got right in his face. Actually I don’t like anything he said. It was all horrible and I’m still trying to take it all in and dissect it.

I’m so with Colin Kaepernick. I’m glad he’s standing up for what he believes in. Again we are back to the question, what is freedom when it comes to black people, women, Jews and Hispanics. It’s like Jesse said, we have conditional freedom in this country. I tell you what, I hope no black people are stupid enough to vote for Trump I don’t care what any pastor says.

Women are and have been getting the short end of the stick for a long time. It’s taking law enforcement to long to deal with prostitution and how pimps treat women. It’s gotten out of control because it is not being dealt with.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by TJ.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #501

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Well as for Michael, I’m not sure what’s going on with him. He’s never been very open with me. I didn’t really have any kind of relationship with him. He’s always been kind of mean and scary so I kept my distance. I am also good friends with Ashley and I knew Caleb really didn’t like him and it was more than the party thing. I’m also good friends with Mary, Bethany, and I really like Vicki. I know some time ago he made Mary very angry and I don’t think it got better. I didn’t ask her because you know families have their ups and downs. I know Mark was shaking angry and I learned that when he’s that angry he walks away so he can cool off but Luke. Luke reminded me of Pop when he didn’t like something. Pop was scary sometimes but it was a different kind of scary. It was a reverence he maintained even on his death bed. He had a way of looking at you with them intense blues. I saw them in Luke this past weekend. I also saw a side of JR that left no doubt that beautiful man is a MAN with a powerful voice. He is protective of Mason, Marc, and his Uncle Kelton. :) and he’s fearless WOW!! He might be beautiful and wow he’s so good looking like Caleb, but I saw no one should ever let them angelic features fool you :lol: I’m afraid that stands out in my mind as it probably does in the minds of many who witnessed it. Not that that’s a bad thing. We say diplomacy at work and right now that’s important with all that is going on in the world, in this country.

I will say I stand with 49er Quarterback Colin as do many black people serving this country and people around the world. The media might not care to broadcast how many people stand with Colin or the Black lives Matter movement but we are fortunate to know this is the case. They want to put on the people who are burning his jersey but for every one white person who is doing that, ten military men, and hundreds of people from countries outside the US stand with him and support his stance. Black people aren’t feeling up to perpetrating a falsehood when they continue to be slaughter and treated badly in the country of their birth. They have to stand together and we are starting to do that. They are trying to keep it at a minimum by limiting coverage but we have FaceBook shockingly, our sight, and I am glad our group has decided to pay as little attention as possible to the media as possible. I glanced at it yesterday and all they talk about is Trump even on MSNBC. They also give that woman working for him and all his people to much sound time they make a pretense of trying to redirect them when they should just cut them off. They answer no questions directed at them they just divert and redirect to Hilary when they problems lie with them. There is a spirit in the air and it’s just time. It’s time for the temporary rise of the evil that lies under the surface of all the turmoil that plagues the Earth. It needs to rise so the righteous can squash it once and for all Virgil where are you :lol:
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Alex.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #502

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Well, my dad was really disturbed because Michael was brought into the fold and embraced and I think that always hurts worse but Uncle Luke sprang into action. I mean he’s quiet a lot but Damn he wasn’t quiet this past weekend. I was shocked literally. Caleb said Mike likes to cause situations where he hits you in the gut. He said he saw something in him that enjoys causing emotional pain or discomfort. I caught a glimpse of that this past weekend. I don’t like what led to the end of his and Mason’s relationship especially knowing it went on for so long. I do think he’s pissed that Mason moved on. That was obvious when he lashed out at Kelton. Kelton held his own but the lead males sprang into action immediately. I was like DAMN!!! It will be a powerful memory but one of how bad behavior will not be tolerated and he was ousted immediately. Talking zero tolerance. It also showed how status, position, and societal granted power doesn’t mean favoritism will apply and pardon will be given. Uncle Luke made that clear when he said, the US system might show favoritism to law enforcement when they behave badly but we will not. That’s when he started the racial stuff because Uncle Luke said that was why we support the Black Lives Matter Movement.

I’m glad Colin is standing up and Gabby did as well. We shouldn’t be forced to show respect to this country’s practices of racial bias. We aren’t treated fairly in so many areas of American society. People like Beyonce, Jesse, and Colin need to stand up that’s when it will start to hit home. I’m glad we decided we will seek information from other sources other than the regular media because we want the whole truth and equal coverage, this one sided mess we will no longer tolerate. We need to put our foot down about a lot of shit. If we could make sure things were fair I all areas we would live in a better, safer world but no, they want to control what the society sees and hears. The ones who are fortunate enough to travel abroad find out though and they are shocked when they aren’t welcome warmly.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #503

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mike has always been scary so I kind of stayed out of his way too. He was mean to grandpa and I loved grandpa. He was mean to Uncle Brad and Chris and they are innocent in what grandpa did just like poor little Mackala. Her mom needs to be a better person and that means be a mom. I’m reminded of the topic about mothers last year. Wow this is a prime example of a so so mother and they are just as ineffective as bad mothers. I hope things turn out good for her because she’s such a cute little girl. I don’t talk much to him but I never have. I was scared when he started yelling at Kelton. Kelton remained calm and I respected how he responded. He stood his ground and said he didn’t think how Uncle Mike spoke to Mackala was appropriate. He waved her toward him and even though Michael gave her the eye she ran to Kelton. I think that pissed him off more and Jay got in it when Michael came toward his uncle in a threatening way.

Uncle Michael seemed to be looking for a fight and JR was ready to give him one I mean they were nose to nose and JR didn’t back down. It shocked Mark. We also talked about all the negative articles coming up about us. We read them out loud and they said nothing that made us a negative invalid religion. Even after comparing us to other organized religion. The bottom line is we a group who rejects organized religion. There is nothing wrong with that. This is what stood out most for me, followed by how little women are valued by men around the world. It broke my heart in so many ways.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds