Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8492

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Lord Kelton, do not fret as you as strong as is required, it is good to be back. :cheer: Ah yes indeed I did. Carry on good knights all is in order. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8493

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Welcome to the forum Katelyn and Carter. :cheer: I am also very happy that the new couples are content with the changes in their lives.

I have to say, I had no damn idea a person could entangle the courts so completely. This man is evil and those defending him are evil as well. They keep giving this man an opportunity to keep taking action. Why isn’t this man like ever other criminal, tried sentenced and appeal after conviction. I mean I’m sick of all of this. All of this is bad going forward. They are allowing this demon to toy with the law in ways that only give ideas to someone as bad as him in the future. If they can’t do the right thing with one rich criminal, they sure as hell won’t do the right thing when deciding who should live extended lives and who shouldn’t.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8494

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Who sings that song “I want a Soldier” :cheer: I like it. :lol: :lol:

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8495

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Oh brother. my brother is back to himself! :unsure: :huh: They sure do Carter, and it is absolutely beautiful.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8496

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
That is a good avatar pic Carter, for all of you who don’t know this Carter is a very muscular man he is an athlete and has to stay in shape. The avatar is a great true to form image of Carter. Mason is really good at finding avatar likeness. I like Katelyn’s avatar as well. It’s cute just like her. Welcome you two. The couples all look and feel perfectly matched. Much happiness to you all.

I agree age progression is a job for the most high and his advocates not a flawed species that has proven time and time again they don’t handle moral issues well at all. The loophole in proper moral behavior is bad lawyers that challenge our laws instead of uphold them and make all of us accountable.

That would be Destiny’s Child Lindsey the group Beyonce’ used to sing with :lol:

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8497

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OOO girl :lol: :lol: :lol: I know that’s right. I got mine.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds