Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8124

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I like the virtual technology and use it for several things but it’s not AI I don’t think. I mean, it just allows me to view things and manipulate them without actually being where they are or touching what I am manipulating. I work in the medical/science field. I’m not as confident about AI.

I love the visual technology as well. It just allows us to see each other even when we are far away from each other. I remember the landlines and believe we still have one. I remember all the things Mark mentioned in the article and I remember them fondly.

I do not want to see trumps trial because I’d love to never see trump again. I think when it is all said and done, he’ll take a plea and agree to exit public office for good in order to remain out of jail which to me will not be justice. I’ll be satisfied with hm exiting the political arena and being at ease knowing he will never been a position of authority again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8125

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Doug says he misses commenting on the sight, he was laughing about Mark’s Breaking news in the middle of the article. I’ll let you all know now, Doug is also ill and we are praying for the best. Yes, it is cancer and this runs in his family. He has completely retired and remains in good spirits.

I love the visual things we can do these days but I don’t like the AI stuff. I don’t’ know much about it all I know is if it’s AI I am not comfortable with it.

Mark I definitely remember all that stuff and I am one of those who misses the good old days even if they aren’t really that old. We are progressing so fast. I’m with those who wish we could slow down some.

I do want to see the trial of trump all of them. I want to see his face when he’s found guilty. But I suspect it will be like Beth says, he’d cop out at the last minute and take a deal to walk away from seeking a public office of any kind in exchange for staying out of jail.

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8126

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mason, it’s why we got the talk and we have to give the talk to our children especially our sons. It’s is one of our worse nightmares and it breaks are heart every time we hear it is a fear that is realized by so many other parents. It’s heart breaking because it hits so close to home.

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8127

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Wow! TJ man just listening sends chills down my spine. Poor kiddos. Did he comment about how upset they were at all? Why did he tell you he pulled you over?

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8128

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Hey Josh :) I was so nervous man. When I looked up and saw the lights flashing behind me, something said call Jay and I did. I was so glad he answered, I pulled over and tried to calm the kids because they were immediately afraid. I was shaking and Patrick started rubbing my shoulder. I just told him it was going to be all right and Jay did too. The first thing he asked me was if the car I was driving was mine. I told him no it was my friends and he was on the line. It went from there Jay started interrogating and he told me to hang up on him. I shook my head no because Jay was pissed. Heard Nico and then I heard Jackee and Luke. I honestly knew at that point I was going to be all right. He said he made a routine traffic stop because he ran the plate and it came back with the owner and I didn’t fit the owner description. He was making sure the car wasn’t stolen. Jay asked him had it been reported stolen. I don’t remember what his response was. Jay told him he was a right white man and he would be throwing all kinds of money behind justice if something happened to me and my kids. He asked Jay why he was loaning out such an expensive car in the first place. Now why did he say that. :lol: :lol: :lol: Jay went through roof at that point. Asking him why he cared, telling him he wouldn’t have cared if I had been white. I wish I had it on tape because Jay lost it, he’s just not one you want to rub the wrong way. He looks sweet and he’s so good looking but Jay is no joke when he gets angry. :lol:

Virtual Communication 8 months 3 weeks ago #8129

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
It still pisses me off! I will never forget it. I wanted to jump out of my skin and just get there. He was arguing with me telling me I was going to get TJ arrested and I told him TJ would be the last person he arrested and I had the money to make that happen and a media platform. Nico had to chime in and Luke is worse than me, come on. He laid it out and shut that shit down. Luke is the one that’s not joke. :lol: Luke spoke and it was all over. The rest of us were to emotionally charged, including Nico, you could feel the anger in his voice. Luke to but it was well directed and matted out with strategic precision. :lol:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds