Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8112

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I do have some idea of how this works in some situations and I think it is useful for certain things in certain situations. I’m not totally against it. I think permission and compensation is a solution to using the image of an entertainer is sufficient, fair. AI is scary going self-aware because the humans who created it are so damn flawed themselves.

Thanks for the news flash Mark :lol: that was so funny bro. I think it’s a cult and cults are known to be full of very stupid irrational people. I heard some woman claim if he’s found guilty of the charges he’s indicted for it will bring on civil war. BULLSHIT!! No one is going to war for that man trust me. I think all of them are a bunch of talk. They aren’t going to do shit they just like trying to scare people into doing what they want them to do. I just think most of them are full of shit. Yeah there might be a couple who are crazy enough to try something but no where near enough to start a civil war.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8113

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Cool news flash Mark lol. It’s a cult and he’s a cult leader. No one goes to war over a cult so that’s not going to happen. They don’t know how stupid they look and sound. It’s embarrassing. Personally, I wish we could round them all up and kick them out of the country for treason. They don’t deserve a country they can call home as they are all attempting to overturn the laws that govern our land. They can take their cult leader and go.

I don’t have a problem with virtual stuff Mark I think it’s kind of cool. I like it and I like the visual technology as well. I do remember all the things you mentioned in the article Mark and I agree, things are changing so fast these days. We all have to deal with change that includes entertainer.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8114

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I like technology Mark. Not to afraid of AI as long as it is the way it currently is. Love seeing friends and family when I’m talking to them. Do remember all the things you mentioned in the article, I miss them a little but I know life goes on.

Laughed at the news flash, and reminded how stupid trump and his followers are. Just stupid. I agree there are way more important things we as American Citizens would like to be discussing and seeing get more media coverage but this is what the media has always done, we just have to know when to change the channel.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8115

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I don’t like the virtual stuff. I mean we teach online so does that mean it’s a virtual classroom in need of AI. I don’t think so, not our classrooms. AI scares the hell out of me and I don’t like it for any reason. I like the visual stuff though and do remember the things you mentioned Mark. I don’t know if I miss any of it haven adjusted to the way things are now. I know it would definitely be strange to the kids.

I laughed at the news flash as well Mark you are too much. I try to ignore trump but one thing about the media in this country, they make sure we see things the way they want us to see it. They never focus on what matters to the average citizen. Housing is a big issue for us, do they put the growing number of homeless people on television? NO! something needs to be done about housing cost in this country. It’s ridiculous. We should not be focusing on a criminal, I soo agree with that comment someone made. There are way more important things to be broadcast to me and I’m glad I’m not a follower.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8116

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I’m on the fence dad. On one hand I can see the benefits of virtual technology, and on the other hand, AI scares me. It makes me real uncomfortable.

I absolutely remember the things my father mentioned in this article. I definitely remember driving my best friends sports car, one of them anyway, that he left with me, driving the speed limit, doing nothing wrong, got my kids with me, and they pulled me over. I was mortified. I immediately called Jay. I wanted him on the phone to tell them he gave me permission to drive his car. By the time the officer reached the car, Jay had Nico on the phone as well. I nervously handed the officer my license and Jay’s registration, I told him it was my friends car and he was on the phone. Jay lost it right away. He started asking the officer why he pulled me over and told his lawyer was on the line as well. They were witnesses to what was going on. My kids were crying and afraid, hell I was crying because I thought my life was over and all I was doing was coming back from picking up movies. I don’t know what would have happened if Jay and Nico weren’t on the phone because he had no real reason for pulling me over, saying he was just doing a routine check to make sure the vehicle I was driving belong to me and wasn’t stolen. I couldn’t stop the tears as I tried to calm my kids down that evening. They kept hugging me and asked the officer not to hurt their dad. I’m so glad the lawyers in our group, and me friend were there with us that night, so glad. I do miss the movie nights picking up videos from Hollywood Video along with some good popcorn and drinks. It was like going to the movies and getting prepared with all the snacks and goodies. I do miss those times.

I also like the visual technology we enjoy today, and we do have a landline in the house. We don’t use it much but it’s there.

I loved the news flash dad, he’s so funny. He can’t stand trump that’s what makes it more funny. I’[m just tired of the media coverage. It’s way more than he deserves and I don’t think he’s doing as well as the media let’s on. I just don’t see that in every day life.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8117

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Nico struggled with that as well TJ. He saw firsthand how terrifying it can be for the police to pull a black man over. We have seen videos when they flat out threaten black people when they pull them over. He was real choked up because the kids were terrified and crying. Kids fearing for their father’s safety. It was profound witnessing how deeply police brutality towards African Americans has impacted the lives of children. It was one of those moments that resonate in our memories forever.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds