Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8106

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I do use Virtual assistance in my job Mark and I love it. It makes things much easier and efficient. AI is scary at some level but right now, it’s very useful. I also like Visual communication, I mean who doesn’t like seeing who they are talking to, I think we all have had exposure to some form of virtual technology, during the pandemic everyone was using it. Schools were using it quiet a bit so all of us have been exposed to some form of virtual technology. It has proven to be invaluable in many situations.

I remember the days of old and agree with those who miss those days. I agree with Kay, movie night is just not the same. I miss my cassettes (sad face). :lol:

Niobi, I sick. I need vindication that will do quite nicely. Mark, the news flash was funny bro. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8107

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Well Sir Mark, I think virtual technology has it’s place. If it works for those using it than it’s a good thing. I don’t think it gives movie producers the right to use performers’ images at will. So I think definitely permission should be obtained and then compensation like they were actually there because in essence they are.

I like the visual stuff too for so many good reasons. I don’t remember all of the stuff mentioned Mark but I do miss movie night and getting movies from Hollywood Video. Somethings will always be cherished in our lives and I think some of these things fit that bill.

Funny with the news flash now don’t forget to flash us when he’s found guilty and sentenced for his crimes.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8108

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I have an AI game that I really like and it is like that movie the Thirteenth Floor. It’s like starting a life that is real. It’s different from the Sims in that the people you create are more real, doing things that we do in reality. AI has a way of generating real life characters in real life situations. I like it. I like visual stuff I’m a visual learner so I like anything that is visual.

I do recall VHS movies and going to rent videos for movie night with dad and mom, before grandpa listened to the woman we thought of at the time as grandmother and took us from our parents. I vaguely remember cassettes. I mostly remember DVD and CDs. I think change is cool. I don’t remember cable but I do know about them. I think they now provide internet service. We do not have a landline, how strange that would be. I think we can have a landline I thing we have jacks for it in the house.

Honestly, I just want trump and his followers to go away. If they weren’t white something would be done about all of them and it’s time to do that as far as I’m concerned.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8109

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Good morning, I’m going to start here, why is this man still getting air time? Why can’t we just ignore this criminal? He is a damn criminal and he’s being treated like he’s all right. I don’t want to hear what a criminal has to say. He’s a felon for crying out loud. Let’s ignore this creep and move on. Cool news flash thought Mark, It made me laugh. :lol: .

I don’t really know about virtual stuff but we did use something for the classroom during the covid pandemic. I guess it has some positive uses and I don’t really have anything against progress. I don’t know what it would take for AI to become self-aware, I mean what type of scenario would need to be in place for something like that to happen? That’s my only fear.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8110

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I don’t believe I do anything virtual. If so I don’t know it’s this way and that’s the way I want it. This whole AI thing makes me uncomfortable all of it. I’m not comfortable with any of it. I know some things were necessary during the pandemic but that doesn’t mean I’m comfortable with it Mark.

I do like the new way we communicate because we don’t live in the states anymore and I like being able to see my family and friends who still live in the states, when I’m talking to them. I remember all of the things you mentioned Mark and we do have a landline here because cell phone reception isn’t as good here as it is in the states. We don’t have phone towers all over the place. We have good internet service and that actually works better with our landline here. Cell phones work good in public areas in the city not out in rural areas.

I don’t care what trump is doing. He is why we don’t live in the states anymore so the breaking news flashes are how we know what’s going on. I don’t think he should even be allowed to run for president as he has all these felony charges. It’s hard to believe how far down he has dragged the country but, white folks and their cult shit.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8111

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Niobi I’m sorry you have trump flu girl. I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore. :lol: :lol: WOOOO that fool and all his fallowers are the worlds laughing stock. They don’t know how stupid they look and sound. Mason sent me a clip of a man unable to list one fact to support what he was saying. He claimed trunp; was still president. It’s not only a cult it’s a cult full of complete dumb asses. Mark, the news flash was funny, :lol: l.

I don’t know much about virtual technology but I do agree AI is scary. I do remember all the things you mentioned Mark and I do miss that stuff a little. I also like being able to see people we love who live in the states when we talk to them, so I love the visual form of communicating.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Rhena.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds