Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7947

• Alyson
I’m going to miss my dad for the rest of my life. I feel sad that my children will never know their grandpa’s on either side, at least we have pictures and video and I can picture sharing moments with our kids, especially that last days of dad’s life. Thank Uncle Mike for making daddy laugh, for making him so happy up until the end. He spoke but only in whispers, softly. Mommy, we love you and know this is really hard for you. We are here to support you and please allow yourself time to grieve. You don’t have to be super woman right now. We completely understand. I also thank all of you for being so supportive right now. It’s good to know how much daddy was loved and to know we are not alone in missing him as we go forward.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7948

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
It’s been a pretty hard spring, very emotional. I have cried so much these past couple months and all I can do is convey my sympathy to both Vicki, and Jackee and the families of Jess and Nico. Both of them were good friends and the pain of t heir loss is definitely shared among so many of us. It is some comfort knowing they both now rest in peace.

I never thought about DeSantis in any capacity. I’ll take a look at him the next time he’s on television. He’s sickening but like someone said, he doesn’t do this on his own. They damn lot of them are destroying Florida. To me this is typical. The republicans tear down and the democrats have to come along and restore and fix what they break. I know I fully intend to heed the warning the NAACP issues and keep my black ass out of Florida. I don’t blame you for selling the house Braxton. I wouldn’t want to live in Florida right now for so many reasons. So many.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7949

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Both Nico and Jess were very good friends of mine and I definitely share the family’s loss. I too am very glad they rest in peace and I’m reminded of all of our frailties. Cancer hit Nico quickly as this time last year we were laughing and having a good time and he felt fine. We talked about how cancer was taking so many lives and he said he was glad he was still in remission. I just never thought I’d be losing two friends within a month of each other. My family and I are here to offer any support needed to the families of my two dear friends so please don’t hesitate to reach out when in need.

Mike, I can see Nico laughing now but I agree with you. He looks like a punk as well. I whiny bitch. The marriage is a joke, they are like an open book. Braxton I don’t blame you for not wanting to live in Florida, especially now.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7950

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I also want to thank all of you for you continued support. I am as well as can be expected. I am glad my husband died with a smile on his face, and assured we would be taken care of. We are in the best heavenly hands as well as human hands and for that I am grateful. I hope my husband is dancing in his new shell, as lively as he was when I first meet him, so full of energy. He was the joy of my life and I will try to carry on for our children, our family, and our good friends in the shadow of his great memory. Thank you everyone.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7951

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m still trying to get my mind around Uncle Nico being gone. So bear with me as I work my way through the grieving process as well. I can still hear his laugh and he laughed a lot. He hugged a lot, he encouraged a lot. It’s hard. I am glad he’s with grandpa Paul, grandma Eliana, Grandma Earline, Caleb, Jordan, Roscoe, Laura, Uncle Justin’s mom, Grandpa Stew, and Doc Jess and many others who have gone on to begin a new journey. I’m glad they don’t have to be subject to the likes of DeSantis and Trump anymore. I also agree DeSantis and that Santos are unfortunately GAY!!!! I don’t know what makes Pence think he can win but oh well. He’s a coward and was a terrible governor in Indiana. I guess he thinks if Trump can become president so the hell can he. Wasn’t he impeached in Indiana? WOW!!!

Aunt Jackee we are here for you when and if you need us. We love you and definitely share in your grief over this loss.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Jay.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7952

• Jay
  • Administrator
Nico was a good friend. He was a older brother to me and I have fun every time he was around. It was hard for me to say good bye and when he held my hand his grip was much weaker than it was the last time he held my hand. Nico saw me trough many personal hardships, legally and emotionally. I don’t particularly care for or get along with my father and Nico helped me cope with that. This is another big loss for many of us and although I know he is gone on to a better place, I wish he was still here with us. I was good friends with Jordan as well and still miss him every day. He and Nico were the same kind of people. Always smiling always positive.

Jackee I love you and share the pain of your loss and that extends to the rest of Nico’s family as well.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds