Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7959

• Tony
  • Elite Member
This is another tough one. Jordan was my buddy, Nico was my cousin and a good friend, Jess was my mental health doc, it’s tough for me so I know it’s tough for the immediate families. I have moments when I’m lost, and moments when I feel a little strong. I stay to myself because I don’t want to be leaning on people who need to be leaning on me right now. Doc Jess was who I went to when I felt over whelmed. Doc R told me to call on him now so I have. I have never handled very stressful situation well. This is one of those situations I find very stressful. I thank my patient wife who totally understands me and ask her to bear with me as I work things out and get my shit together.

Congratulations Luke and Trinity!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7960

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Baby I got you. I love you and I understand how hard this is. Covid is passed us and I'm back to work in the office. It feels strange. I had to actually read what my hubby said online.

So, I have a question…am I the only one who did see these two passings coming? I mean both Jess and Nico were at winter meeting I didn’t have a clue they wouldn’t be at spring meeting. I mean gone. I didn’t see that coming so I am like Marc, still trying to get my head around these losses. Neither of the let on they weren’t feeling well. I am deeply saddened by both losses. I gladly offer any support I can provide to both families. Vicki, please reach out as you lost a husband and a brother. You need to lean on us during this time. Jackie hugs those kids even though they are adult and married now, hang on to the parts of Nico that he cherished so much. That was a fact. He was a wonderful father and truly loved his kids.

I personally don’t see any good in the republican party of today. I think the good ones are moving to a new party called Forward. It’s a sad situation but it is where we are.

Wow, something to smile about Trinity and Luke, we need that. Congratulations.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7961

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Congratulations Luke and Trinity. Deb, I’ve been back to work for a few months now. I liked the hybrid thing and still do that somewhat. Gas is a small fortune so I allow my employees to work from home three days a week and come in two days. They pick which two days they’ll put in their office time. I like the flexibility this allows everyone.

I considered both Nico and Jess my friends and to me good friends are extended family so I more as part of both families but rejoice knowing they both made successful transitions and are no longer subjected to the pains and stresses of living life on this journey.

I absolutely think DeSantis is gay and I feel sorry for his wife. He’ll do his damage for a moment but when the parties over he’ll be singing a different tune just like Trump. They are cut from the same cloth, making both of them dangerous. They destroy everything they touch and will always do more damage than good.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7962

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
OMG I have a new nephew. Yaaa

Yes Braxton, I think he had a major stroke like your mom. I also know DeSantis is homosexual but he is one of those people who has been beaten over the head with how wrong it is and it doesn’t jive with his political ambitions. His wife is one of those stupid women who will put up with anything to be taken care of. As for Pence, flies and shit bro, and it lingered on his head. The situation spoke volumes for those with an eye.

Mark is very much affected by these events. He has had moments when we cry together. We hold each other’s hand and we just let it be. Probably won’t comment any further because he is dealing with his grief his way we will give him that time, that space. He is not working so we have all come in to assist which is how it should be. Thank You Doc R. for asking. For recognizing how much we lean on Mark and how he always comes through for us. His face comforts, just his presence and he is aware of that. Mark is very sensitive folks. He is strong but sensitive. He is responsible by nature.

Deb, unfortunately I did see it coming. It didn’t lessen the sting any though. A lot of people are back to work. I know the stores are full again and things are back to normal in so many ways. Traffic, OMG it’s back and I had forgotten how much I hate it.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7963

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I’ll be okay in time. In time. I did know this was coming Deb, mainly because I was privy to the medical situation of both men, unlike Mason who sees things in a psychic way. Stop telling my secrets sis dang. (Big Smile) man can’t have no secrets.

That put a smile on my face Trinity and Luke, congratulations.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7964

• Niobi
Mark, he hurt, he quiet at home, he sad. When he troubled he quiet. He lean on sister Mason she hold us up so we hold up others. He hurting about these passing. He really feel it. I feel it. I to really miss Nico he such a good man.

I agree with Kelton, it only a season and then they get what is coming to them. Another shooting killing young m other. I thik hostilities of older white people in America on the rise. To think, they on the way to death and this is how they end their life, with murder. Very tragic No little children left with no mother because white, racist woman in Florida gun her down when she go to talk to her about what she do to her children. I see me doing this but no I think twice about it and just call police and pray we all be safe. Mark is my security for this option.

Great news Trinity and Luke we all smile hearing it.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds