Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NICO!!!

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7880

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I will check in on Vic today, the lord laid it on my heart she will be fine she’s just suffering the lose of her life. Nico, will not be all right so I’ll head there leaving Saturday morning. My phone phone is ringing off the hook folks, I’ll try to get back to some of you as soon as I can. I’m posting here so you all can read it. I’m receiving the calls and hearing the messages. Again, Vicki is going to pull through, Nico is not. I’ve spoken to his doctors and his cancer had returned as well. We have known for close to a year. It is terminal but he is not in much pain. Like Mason said, Jess took us by surprise but Nico, we have been aware he is getting sicker. Mike was in Italy with him for a while, yes that is why he was there so long. I’ll keep you all posted here so watch the feeds. This is easier for me right now allowing me to reach everyone all at once.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7881

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
So sorry Aunt Jackee. We are here if you need us. We are visiting with Aunt Vicki now.

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7884

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m so sorry to hear about Nico. We are going through this moment of lose and it’s sad. We have to stick together and be there for each other during these times.

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7886

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Jackee, in AZ right now but will head there ASAP. After your announcement the strong Vic we know sprang to life so it looks like the family will join you soon. Tony…you ready bro?

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7888

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh man…not Nico too. I didn’t know he was sick Mason. OH man. I was going to visit Vicki but we’ll head there instead. I’m one of those people who think times like this, we need family around us, especially Gnostic family.

NICO!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #7890

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’ve spoken to Jackee and Nico over the phone. Nico knows who I am and he’s told me it’s time for me to take over. After Jackee’s post Vicki to a swing at death and said Not Today, so we are all making arrangements to head to you Jackee. You don’t have to be strong for long the troops are on the way.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds