Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NICO!!!

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7891

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Folks, mom loves her husband so very much. I agree with Mark. She’s not sick it’s Uncle Nico who is leaving us. Even she is now saying she wants to go to Italy to be with her brother.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7893

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Yes we are here with mom as well, all of us, Val just left today. Beth is here with Miles and Mark is on his way. Mom heard the news about Nico and she took a deep breath and told Uncle Mike we need to go. Uncle Mark is right, she’s going to be fine but Uncle Nico is leaving us, OMG. Mason, how long I know you know?

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7895

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Everyone, hang on...Nico woke up and said he has to go to the Ranch. He said his mom and Sir Paul and Caleb are waiting for him there. He was very clear, and more like himself than he's been in quiet some time. Mike...the hospital needs your written permission, you have POA he says. He's very coherent I'm so excited. The hospital will release him after Michael signs the release because they are releasing him to...you know, pass at home. They say he can make it on a flight so, I think Mark, Mike and Carmine should come pick us up and we'll see you all at the ranch. I would have called but I'm trying to stay quit in the hospital.

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7896

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Adam…soon and I agree about Vicki, Mark is right.

Mike…hang in there. Be strong like you always are. At your most vulnerable you are at your best, your strongest. You are a rock like dad was we rely on you as you obviously can tell. It is your turn to be weak but I need you to be strong. Bring Nico home to his family so we can send him to his new home in style.

Call me!

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7897

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Thank you C my sweet. We are about to leave. Mark…Me too, Mark. See you by Sunday Jackee Carmine is here already and so is Mark. We just leave from here.

NICO!!! 1 year 1 week ago #7898

• Jay
  • Administrator
All right Jackee, we will see you all at the ranch. A special portal it seems.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds