Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NICO!!!

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7915

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Vicki is really glad to be visiting with Aiden. He was glad to see her as well and told her he was glad he had a brother to play with now. We are glad to have a new son and we continue to grieve for the passing of Doc Jess. Sometimes it doesn’t seem real. He would say things like he was going to walk in his garden because tomorrow isn’t promised. I would always remind me to walk in my garden and take time to smell the flowers. Now we have Nico on his way out of here. It’s really a grieving time for our Gnostic family right now. It’s time for us to come together and uphold each other even if it is also difficult for those in the group who are not directly affected by these loses. I have wondered about Emma Auntie. I don’t know why but she has crossed my mind a couple times.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7917

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I’m very hurt by these deaths. It’s been real hard. Jackee I can’t wait to see you, hang in there my friend.

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7920

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I’m anxious to see Nico, he is my friend as well. I will be there Tuesday. We are coming from the island it’s a two day trip.

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7926

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Well big Bro…waiting on you to arrive Thursday. We here you are all packed up and ready for the trip. We are anxious to see you. Love you, we love you too Jackee.

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7933

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We are leaving for the airport folks. Nico is in good spirits, excited to be on his way to the Ranch. He doesn't seem to know his very sick. That's good. We'll see you all tomorrow.

NICO!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #7939

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
We made it back. Nico is smiling but it was a ruff trip. The layover in New York was not easy. It was six hours, that’s a lot for someone who is ill.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds