Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NICO!!!

NICO!!! 11 months 2 weeks ago #7940

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Forum Friends and Family:

Nicoli passed peacefully this morning! Please help us keep his wife and children uplifted with the peace of knowing he is gone on to a better place. I'd like to say in his final days he was lucid happy, and his normal playful self. He was ready and his final words were of seeing us all again on the other side. He wanted no good byes just a promise to make it so we will all be reunited for our new journey after leaving this one. He reminded us this was but one journey and there will come a time when we all have to look forward to the next one starting by living positively and morally will we travel through this journey because it is indeed a challenge. We all know what he meant. Although he didn't want us to be sad it is difficult and we will certainly miss him.

Jackee, you were all he ever wanted. I remember when you two first met. It was beautiful the way you both came together. It seems like only yesterday time is going by so fast. .

Alyson, Mimi and Demi...you were a joy to your father, as you are a joy to us. We mourn with you and are here for you during this difficult time. Lean on us as we are more than happy to provide whatever support we can.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds