Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7570

• Alyson
Yes, I agree with Mimi and Braxton, there are to many homeless people in this country and it’s because devils are outpricing them and they can’t afford to put a roof over their heads. I saw the young congressman from Florida talking about how hard it was for him to find an apartment in DC. They want 1st, last, security deposits equal to a month’s rent, and they want you to have good credit. I though renting was for people who didn’t have good enough credit to purchase a home. What is really going on? The reason this is so bad because the rent is so damn high. They want more money to rent a place to live than what is needed for a down payment on a house. That’s just not right. Yes, this is Hell and the devils and demons walk amongst us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7571

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Yeah, I’m with the youngsters, Equality and Liberty, Justice and Freedom stand out because it deals with the unfairness we face on this journey. It’s important that we all realize it is man that makes this journey so hard for is many people. Men with power afforded by their monetary status. It’s not all right to impose the values of the wealthy onto everyone else forcing them to suffer with things they don’t want, need, ask for, or can afford.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7572

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m with Michael, Representation stands out for me. So many people elect people into office that are not qualified and should not be there. But I think it is a reflection of those doing the voting as it should be. I think the voters should demand justice when it comes to Santos. That man has no integrity and no one should want someone like that representing them unless, unless they share is shameless values.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7573

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I’m going to go with Sacred. I liked how it made clear that some things humans hold sacred are man made dreams, goals and aspirations. Sacred is Godly aspirations and it’s important to always know what we honestly hold near to us that is inspired by the Most High.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7574

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I have to go with Equality. I am a biracial gay male, that sums up why I choose this article :lol: :lol:

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7575

• Jay
  • Administrator
I’m going with Accountability because it magnifies how important, necessary being responsible really is. I like seeing how deep the Most High is and God is very deep.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds