Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7196

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Huh? What? Mark…Oh hell…I mean your grace...no comment :lol: .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7197

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Stew…please be comfortable and remain comforted as you ease out of this life and into your next.

Jess, you are in my prayers and like Vicki, I will remain optimistic at this point.

I pray for all children returning to school without the right amount of gun restriction laws. It’s just a scary time for them and my heart and prayers to out to children all over this country.

I don’t have a damn thing to say about Trump as he is not worth conversation anymore. I side with the DOJ and hope they will make that man accountable for all the shit he has done during his Presidency and beyond.

The queen I have mixed feelings about Alex. I don’t like how they have treated Megan and Henry. Henry is Charles’s son and is entitled to everything William is entitled to as far as I’m concerned. This is why I don’t like the Monarchy. But, I do love you Alex and if this matters to you, you have my deepest sympathy my sister.

All hale King Marcus :lol: he is so funny, are you still looking at yourself your grace? :lol:

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7198

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Stew I am so glad we had a final moment with you, to laugh and enjoy each other’s company. I will miss you but I am comforted you are going on to your next place and you will be happy.

Like my wife I don’t have much else to say about trump and the current republican party except for those in the Lincoln Project. I don’t want to hear anything about that man except justice is being served. I know we will hear of him because of the bad history he is now a major part of but he makes me sick and I wish he was the one who passed instead of the British Queen. I agree there is a stark contrast between the two. I don’t now much about the Queen but she did always have a warm smile.

I think we are on the move to save our democracy. I honest don’t think Trump Republicans will go much further, there are two man against them for key reason, women’s rights and racism. Those two key things will insure they always come up holding the short end of the stick. They are two stupid to see that racism does not pay. Every day, racism is delt another crushing blow. But, hard heads are not easy to crack.

Mark…a pledge is a pledge. You kind of have that Talgarian kingly look to you. It is what it is bro :lol: Do we have to bend the knee and all that, knees aren’t as strong as they used to be.

Jess, you are in my prayers and I also will remain optimistic.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7199

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Stew, know peace and go knowing you are love.

I do send condolences to the British people for the loss of their devote Queen. No one is perfect but she was pretty damn close as far as I’m concerned. That includes you Alex.

Trump will never be honorable and man, throughout time he will be known for the terrible leader he was. I do feel sorry for his family because I have to agree. We never hear anything about descendants of Nixon. I know I will never bend in the direction of trump and the things that he represents. I don’t feel sorry for any of the who support him. If he robs them blind that’s what the asked for. they have eyes but refuse to see. They are willfully blind. What can anyone do with or for that.

Mark…you are so very handsome. So very vain, Mason… what are you and Luke going to do? :lol:

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7200

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Beth Girl, we just have to bend the knee girl, that’s all we can do.

August meeting! 1 year 8 months ago #7201

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well Beth I will keep bowing but I’m not doing that knee shit no way no how.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds