Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7208

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Stew, Sail on my brother, knowing you are so loved and will be missed.

I do also mourn the British Queen because I think she was a good woman, warm and kind. She was there a long time and I know the British people will miss her.

There is no comparison between the kind of leadership the British Queen represented and the poor as leadership Trump represents. No comparison at all. I truly hope that man is brought to justice and for God sake, not able to even attempt to run for president again. If he were to get back in office America will never be the same as democracy will fall.

Mark…You are crazy but I love you. And I’m laughing my ass off picture little kids bending the knew. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but I agree with Rocky…kids need to learn respect right away Your grace :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7209

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I read it to him Loreen and he actually laughed and shock his head. I’m so glad he is smiling right now and honestly laughing. He just took my hand and I know it won’t be long.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7210

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I’m not mad at his grace, kids need to learn respect early. I’m a captain of the guard and I intend to make sure all knees are bent your grace.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7211

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Um Your Grace…how many damn times do we have to bend the knee? If you didn’t have those dragons I’d I’d, I’d put a scratch on her forehead. LOL

I mourn with the British people over their loss. I think she was a very gracious woman. King Charles I don’t like so much. He was not nice to Princess Diana and he’s not being nice to their son, Harry’s son and daughter prince and princess. I have a problem with that.

I really don’t know what to say about Trump either. It’s all been said and I’m tired of talking about trump. I’m really sick of the Trumpian republicans more than I am sick of him. Their stupidity is constantly on display and every time they are on the news I ask myself why are such stupid people allowed to vote. I know it’s because they are white so their stupidity is over looked, brushed under the rug. I tell you what, I do not want a bunch of stupid ass people in positions of power.

Stew will be missed and I also really enjoyed spending time with him. He is a wonderful man and will never be forgotten.

Jess, Mike and Nico survived colon cancer and so will you. Stay positive and all will go well.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7212

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Stew, soon gone but never forgotten, rest in peace my friend.

Jess, we shall pray the treatment will be successful as it has been for some of our other friends.

I don’t know much about the queen but she did always have a warm, gentle smile, the British people do have my sympathies, that includes Alex and her family now living in the United States. With that said, I agree with my wife, this denying Harry and Megan’s children the titles they deserve is not cool and clearly racist, so I don’t know how I feel about the new head of the monarchy. He may not be as gracious as his mother.

Unfortunately, trump is in our lives to stay even after he dies. He has been a strong negative figure in our lives for way to long and it is his legacy that will live on long after he is gone. His power family will bear the brunt of his shame but of course he doesn’t care. He doesn’t think that far ahead and doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Let us pray he is indited for inciting the January 6th 2021 insurrection. And these stolen documents can be secondary as it is clearly just as serious.

Your Grace…I hope you can stop looking at yourself long enough to view the latest reports. And my wife would not dare touch your royal face. Not to worry, she’s a bit of a rebel sir.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7213

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I hear dragons love dog. That’s why I won’t keep them. I have three dogs and I love them. OH hello you grace, my children are drilling now on how to bend the knee LOL They actually think it’s funny. Mark always makes them laugh. They like the way he talks. You know…like a…King.

I think the queen was a delight woman. I agree she always had a warm friendly smile. She was performing her duties up until the end, literally. Trump is too selfish and corrupt to do any such thing. He is so far from the type of leadership the Queen showed up and I truly hope we see some form of accountability for all the horrible things he has done not only to people in this country but abroad. Mason do you think the new king will do the right thing by his youngest son and grant his children the titles they deserve?

Grandpa…we love you now and forever. Rest in peace. You were such a joy to our lives and we will definitely miss you.

Jess, I will pray for you keeping a positive thought as you begin your treatment.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds