Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August meeting!

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7202

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Stew, I am so going to miss you. You lived well and you will die well with honor and grace. With dignity and respect. I just had a vision of Donald Trump dying like a BITCH! There is no honor in anything that man does. The British Queen died honorably. Trump is a bum with money.

I’m with my wife, I don’t feel sorry for the smucks that keep giving him all their money, if you refuse to open your eyes than you get what you deserve.

Dad, alright don’t sick you royal guards on me. I just have to laugh picture my kiddos bending the knee…they said they want to LOL. Oh man pop do the kids have to bend too?

I’m glad my kids are in The Gnostic Learning Academy because I too don’t want to worry about some crazy person with a gun coming into a school murdering them in a place where they are supposed to be safe. I want to see all leaders like the governor of Texas and Florida fall. We need to strive for new, none Republican leadership.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7203

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Prince Miles...Every one of my subjects that can walk, will bend the knee. I don’t want to hear that baby mess! EVERYONE! :angry: :evil: Yes...return my pets Prince Troy...I just purchased a flock of sheep for them to feast on.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7204

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I’m fin everyone. We all knew it was coming because she has been feeling so bad this past year. She’s had covid and everything. I’m just grateful for the time she was with us. Thank you all for recognizing what and how this is affecting me as a British born
American. I so appreciate all of you.

I don’t have much to say about a fool either everyone or the fools who continue to follow and give that man their money. I will do my part to make sure none of them gain power over us by having the authority to change laws that oppress us.

Be calm all, my husband the prince and I have informed Mark…his grace...we have the beasties. We will bring them damn things back straight away. They are eating us out of house and home so I’ll bring them back home to you myself…your grace. :lol: :silly:

Stew…I love you and will truly miss you.

Jess, you are in my prayers and I am hopeful the treatment will be successful.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7205

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Dad, you told me to keep them for you after they ate you dogs, remember? You were looking at handsome self at the time so I’m not surprised you don’t remember. Of course, we will be bending the knee father.

Stew, rest in peace we love and will miss you, Doc Jess, stay strong and you are in our prayers.

I do share my condolences with the British people which includes my wife. I will always remember her smile, and I don’t think Trump can hold a candle to the kind of leader the British Queen was. I don’t believe he’ll make it back into the white house because that will be the end of democracy. I can’t imagine what kind of place this country would become. It’s unimaginable.

Let’s vote for human rights people. A woman’s right to choose, our right to vote. I right to free and equal treatment. Did you all know there was a loop hole to slavery, incarceration. Do you all understand why there has been so many ways to make sure black people found themselves in situations that caused them to go to jail. Remember how for a moment even a misdemeanor became a serious thing if you are black? Mason, didn’t they force you to work for free for so many hours? Me too. Free labor, slavery it did not end with the emancipation Proclamation, prison became the new plantations and the guards the new overseers. I was shocked to hear about it. So, if anyone is question racism, please wake up and catch a clue. The follow trump because they are racist and they pass this hatred down to their children. Look at what they are doing in the school, sharing post of people holding racist signs somewhere in Pennsylvania. It needs to be an illegal practice but this is why nothing has changed really, cops are killing black people without impunity, and some white people feel they have the right to chase down and murder a black person. Hate is a powerful thing, it’s also kind of stupid.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7206

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:lol: :silly: :lol: not the babies :lol: :silly: :silly: Oh man, well if the old folk have to do it...them youngsters can too, their knees are strong than ours, newer. and them beast need to eat some vegetables sometimes.

August meeting! 1 year 7 months ago #7207

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I don’t know much about the British Queen but the British people have my sympathy.

Trump is not royalty. I agree he is trash with money, money he steals but those he steals from allow him to rob them. He is a thug, a gangster and I hope he never becomes a leader of any kind is this country again. I do feel sorry for his family going forward.

I’m glad to DOJ is appealing that judge appointed by him decision some of it anyway. And I’m glad they made enough people angry with Roe vs Wade that will get them to the polls and voting.

Jess, you are in my prayers and I hope you will respond positively to treatment. Stay optimistic there is a lot of fight left in you.

Stew…I really enjoyed spending time with you and I will miss you.

Mark…you are just so Talgarian. So nuts. The babies have to bend the knee, the toddlers anyway. I guess we need to get our kids in line and start them practicing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Stew do you hear this?
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds