Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5935

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Hey Jordan…you’re my bro so this hits close to my heart. You are and always have been an honorable man, worthy of respect and adoration. You have all of that with us. We love you bro. Luke, we are here for you I know you know that.

I know cults and gangs. I know both type support Donald trump. One is as old as this country and that is where the racism lives and thrives. The other is like a religion of sorts that believes all manner of nonsense. I can see how the look to a failure like trump. They are failures themselves if you ask me. Failure as parents, husbands, children, grandparents, teachers, doctors, officers, soldiers, politicians, business owners, human beings. I can also see the 95/5 scenario more clearly now than ever. I’m glad I’m a part of the 5 (big smile)

I think some people will try to copy the monoliths but even Israel is admitting humans have been contacted by an alien species. I honestly think most of them are being placed there by other world beings. All I know is I am taking the vaccine as soon as I can so I can move out of the US. I might join Chris when he returns to Italy, or move to the Island we purchased to hold our meetings. I have seen enough this year to convince me I do not want to live in the US anymore. I can’t stand the racism and the fact that so many are tied together by the common thread of racism is eye-opening. I can honestly see why minorities are prevented from prosperity in this country, especially black people. I’m disgusted with trump supporters and many of the republican politicians in positions of power in this country. I fed up with them. I want peace as well but I don’t think it will be here because of how divided we are in this society.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5936

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I will truly miss you Jordan and wish this could have been discovered earlier so that perhaps you would have prolonged your stay with us a while longer. I know that is selfish but I will miss you and I love you.

I know cults by way of trumpians and it is a real eye-opening experience. I know gangs because of the environment I grew up in. both are clearly dangerous. We are living in dangerous times. Trump knows he is leaving and he’s trying to burn the house down. He reminds me of a homeowner who has lost their home and decides to destroy it rather than leave it in tack for new tenants. What is so damn disturbing is the republicans are all right assisting him with this. Where are the consequences? When will they be held accountable? I just want to see karma finally hit these people. It looks like Giuliani is all right. Why most high are the bad ones surviving and good people are dying?

I’m ready to leave as well because I’m tired of all the hate. I’m glad for our faith because in it I have hope and that give me peace.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5937

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Jordan my man you are a saint. You have truly been a blessing in so many ways and we have been lucky to have known and been a part of your life. I will miss you my brother and I love you.

I don’t know cults, other than what we are learning and witnessing now, but I do know a little about gangs. I think both are bad and dangerous and trump has a combination of both. I’d like to say I can’t believe what is happening but after four years none of this surprises me. The good news is hate always loses in the end. I know sometimes we think people are getting away with their treachery but they are not. We have to have faith and know peace.

I enjoyed this article because I also think it pulls everything together and as always, makes it all plain. I truly understand why being Morally Cognit is so vital and why it gives us peace. I also have a clear view of the 95/5 and though those of us in the five are few, I think we are mighty. The 95 hates the truth so they have holes in their souls that only get deeper until it consumes them. They never do anything right no matter how hard they try. We have certainly learned this. I like my peace and I have that because of my faith.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5938

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Moscow Mitch is at it again. Same ole shit, different day. Damn Kentucky voters for continuing to vote this man into office. Damn them to HELL!!! I blame them for this. I blame them for the countries suffering because they had a chance to make a difference and they didn’t. This is all their fault and I pray karma hits every Moscow Mitch voter. I pray everyone who is evicted, dies of starvation, loses a small business, and who dies of Covid-19 because they are responsible. Join me in that prayer everyone.

Yes, my brother is dying and it’s extremely hard to stomach. I wasn’t prepared for it and I should have been because Mason tried to prepare us and we blew it off. That is what really causes me grief. We keep blowing Mason off. We ask her and when she speaks we ignore her, so she is reluctant to say anything. I’m guilty of it. We deny so vehemently that Mason starts to question what she is feeling. I don’t handle death well so I refuse to accept it in a timely manner. it took me months to get to a point of functional after dad passed away. I just don’t handle it well because I’m in denial up until the end. Dad was dying, Mason said it and I put my hand up in her face, refusing to hear it. She didn’t speak to me for months after that. I didn’t give any thought that she was grieving as well. I’ve had our dad all my life, she just found him when she was almost 40 years old. I told myself I’d never do that again. What did I do? Tell her not to worry Jordan was fine. I didn’t put my hand in her face but the spirit behind it was the same. Mason told me she will never tell me anything else.

It is so ease to hurt someone, so ease. In hurting her again, I hurt Jordan because he said deep down he knew she was right, something was wrong. He just kept putting of seeing what it was. Mason says no one listens to her and that’s why she doesn’t speak at any of our meetings. She thinks no one really cares what she thinks, how she feels and she’s accepted that. She just keeps her opinions to herself most of the time. She’s not going to tell us what the monoliths are she told Luke everyone can keep asking but she’s not saying another word.

With all that said, Mason I am sorry and I mean it. You were right again and I ask that you bear with me as I deal with one of my short-comings and that is how badly I deal with death. I love and value your opinion on all things and I vow to show it as we go forward.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5939

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Sweet little brother :) I absolutely forgive you and do understand what is going on. You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always be around. I know you love that song because as I sat down to respond to your post it popped into my head. I am fine. Jordan, Holy one, I never want to let you down. and you haven't . My mother, Glory Glory hallelujah, when I laid my burdens down. I am fine and I the monoliths are not man made. I'll share this with you and do with it what you want. I share it and that is my only task. It is not my job to convince you of anything or to try and influence how anyone things or feels. I just present the facts:

smartnews.link/w/GQLV

This is who is leaving the monoliths. Remember the Hubbles in UE as well that is my message to all of you.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Mason.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5940

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason...I believe you all the time. See the monolith thing, why is it that humans have to act as if they have something to prove imitating something mysterious? Copycats. It makes it seem like all of them are man when they are not. Just like crop circles. Some humans are so damn stupid honestly.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds