Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5923

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Jordan this is hard for me but I want you to know you are loved and will be greatly missed. I hope to see you as much as possible in the days to come.

I think being a part of the group we were involved with via grandpa’s first wife was cultish. I think anything that requires you to be loyal like what trump wants from people is cultish. So with that said, I think my brothers and I were drawn into a cult. We had a beckon…our parents and that’s what allowed us to come away from the organization and get on the track we are on today. We were lucky.

The reason why I can’t stomach those who support trump is so obvious. Look at how disgusting they all are. That’s speaks volumes about the character of lying trump. He’s a liar and lives in a fantasy world of his own creation. He is a racist and that’s the part that is so egregious for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5924

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Jordan, I love you and will miss you very much. It is what I want you to hear from me and to know about me.

I can’t get past the thread that bind the trump supporters, racism. So I don’t feel sorry for any of them. We I do feel sorry for is all the innocent people who are incarcerated while a crime committing guilty president is allowed to go free. He is not being held accountable for the constitutional crimes he is currently committing but…he was impeached and his enablers made him feel empowered, invincible, above the law. I’m disgusted and feed up.

The Monoliths are as scary as the virus. We are living in very scary times and in a way, I’m glad some people are escaping the horror of it all. I have to agree, it will be very peaceful when we can begin life after the worse president in this country’s history, is gone. Mason said he would be and I hoped he would prove everyone who felt that way wrong and be a good president, but he did nothing but disgrace himself. And it continues right now. I just want him gone and I’m glad we see less and less of him now, thank God.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5925

• Jess
Death is hard for a lot of people I have lost people close to me during this journey and it never gets any easier. Jordan I am really sad to hear about your condition. I will pray every day that you are comfortable as you have spent your life providing care and comfort to others.

Cults are tricky and usually prey on those most susceptible to their cause. Because racism is something that is taught in our homes, it’s been easy for Trump to appeal to this sort. So, the hole Mark described was actually the perfect metaphor. All of trumps followers have holes in their souls where hate festers. Usually that hate comes from the source that create the hole. Then ones sense of right and wrong begins to kick in and one will win out. If it is right the fight begins and many don’t survive that battle that is why they cower and go along with the crowd. They are weak and cowardly. What it boils down to is we all need to stand for something and that something needs to be something we would die for. When Mark says they have to be rescued because they are not brave enough, this is absolutely true. It is the same with a woman who will not leave a man who is beating her, even when he starts in on the children. They fear for their own selves so they cower and everyone suffers. Sympathy is something they are not worthy of. In UE the Aeon greatly disliked cowards this is why. They are all coward gaining strength from those around them nudging them forward.

There is no peace for the coward. They refuse to stand for anything. So, moral cognition can only be fully realized by the brave. A brave mind and heart or sound mind and hearts.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5926

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Jordan I wish you a very peaceful, as happy as possible time here as possible. Thank you for being a joy in our lives and for your service to your community in the most gracious of ways.

I don’t know about cults. I know a little about gangs, and I think both types in in trumps corner, joined together by their racist views. I agree I don’t feel sorry for them for that very reason. I will also be glad when the man is finally just gone.
Now the monoliths, very interesting. It’s going to be interesting to watch what becomes of them going forward.

Let us pray collectively that the two democrats running for senate in Georgia when so this can be behind us with the removal of Mitch McConnell from the senate majority.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5927

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Uncle Jordan it’s been rough for you especially at the beginning of your life. It got better and you found a new loving family to join also becoming a member of our family. I just want you to leave all worries behind. No as little pain as possible, and feel as much love as we all can give you for the remainder of your time here.

I’ve been drawn into a couple cult like situation. One being my mother and grandfather’s church. That is a cult organization and it was very disturbing. Some of the things he said to me growing up really caused me some problems. My father divorcing my mother was the best thing to happen to me. I don’t consider myself weak anymore. I am my father’s son, and that is compassionate.

I too will be glad when the entire trump administration is gone. I hope so indictments come down in the future for some of these shameful republicans after trump is gone and can’t pardon. I pray going forward that Americans start voting them out of office going forward for being the spinless shit kickers they have proven they are. I pray Americans don’t forget it was the republicans that would not pass a stimulus bill that would help the thousands of Americans who are suffering. I pray people in Texas will finally vote Ted Cruz out of office PLEASE get him out in 2022 please. I pray for peace for us all knowing we’ll feel that come January 20, 2021.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5928

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I am sad and I hate cancer!!!! Jordan, I want you to be comfortable and happy until you start you new journey. Please let me know what I can do to help. It sounds like finding out about this was a shock to you. You are so brave and strong.

The monoliths are just popping up everywhere. Is there any chance they could be here for another reason? Trump is terrible. He and his administration have done horrible things. What if they are here?

I think it’s time to put the brakes on this loser that will be out of the White House in less than 45 days. He’s time to stop the lies, but can you believe how people are willing to follow a proven liar as their leader? Mason, I am getting a better and better understanding of the 95/5 especially now. It’s unbelievable how many people stupidly follow this administration no matter their reason. It’s sad to see how lazy people are. They refuse to think for themselves so the walk around in perpetual blindness on purpose. You know if sanitation is part of the problem with covid, it’s not hard to see just how big a problem that is. Caring for this body is a job in itself cleaning all the cracks and crevasses daily takes discipline, diligence, I can’t imagine any of these people have that.

I don’t respect them so I can’t feel sorry for them. I think about how cleanliness is next to Godliness, they are far from the Most High in their minds, in their bodies, and in their souls. They do things to their bodies. Even the Bible says our bodies are our temples but they don’t keep it clean, they don’t keep it healthy, they participate in activities that cause it direct harm if not death. It’s just all coming together for me and I’m glad I’m no longer in the dark. The truth always sets you free so they are all prisoners of the lies the uphold and refuse to stand up to. The lies is what they should hate but they embrace so they live in boxes that are getting smaller and smaller.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds