Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5917

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Angela I’m so surprised that Jim was this way. He was always so wonderful around the rest of us. I want to commend you for never disrespecting him or even giving a hint there was a problem. I’ll admit I wondered especially when it came to Becca, but I pushed it out of my mind, deciding he was a good man. I still believe he was a good man. Men are raised to believe the things they do are best even when they degrade and debase others. All’s well that ends well and you seem free, happy.
Vin…everyone the monoliths are markers of sorts. It came to me today that they are retractors. The virus is out of control and requires outside assistance in order to reign it in. The vaccine will only work for a while and only once. It will return stronger as it was intended to end life, so it will do. The human species needs higher level assistance to preserve life with is what the Most High stands for. Life. That’s what came to me this morning. That is all I feel or sense. I knew it would leave now I know how.

Yes, humans make it clear they own the Earth and they wanted to test it and learn from it and create weapons with it and whatever else they can get from the metal it is made of.

I knew about Jordan…I’ve known for a while. Jordan, I love you very much and I will always love you. It’s also a wonderful thing that you love you father and we want you to love your father. I loved him too.

Ashley, I agree with you sweet husband. You need to forgive you because I want you to be at peace darling, please.

Rocky…I learned the people in Utah, a trump strong hold, refuse to wear mask. Earth will have purged many humans when the virus eases out of here. So, that gives you some idea what kind of people we are dealing with. I don’t know who gave the men who removed the Utah Monolith permission to do what they did. I don’t believe any of them work for the government or hold any official position. I have not really inquired or given it serious thought honey sorry. There is so much going on and we have to get ready for school in January.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5918

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Tina, I am coping and it’s a bit difficult for me. I do not handle death well even knowing what I know. I know we go to a better place but I don’t like being left here. Jordan will leave us and that is difficult for me. I am coping and I am silent when I am coping. Bear with me as I manage my emotions at this time. But, Sister…what are they please tell us.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5919

• Jordan
Oh, my Kendra that is such an honor, of course I don’t mind.

:cheer: Stew…You got it with pleasure. You made me laugh. Thank you. Nico…just having all of you checking in like you are is all I need bro. Don’t be upset my nephew…it’s a step we all must take I’ll always be with you and I love you so very much. Jay, you have a point, it is the safest trip I’ve ever taken :lol: I love you too bro. Yes Niobi…I’m sick of Trump and will not miss him. :cheer: Tell us Mason…what do you think is going on.

I’m a doctor and I noticed certain things but I became absorbed in my work. Concern I was contracting the virus, I finally took a moment to see a doctor about my own health concerns. Now, abused children learn how to absorb pain and ignore it, block it out. It was never intense to a point of causing me concern. When I was called back in I saw the cancer doctors there and I was completely shocked. I braced myself thinking I’d caught it early if that was the case, but I was in no way prepared for to hear that I had inoperable cancer that had quickly spread to various parts of my body. I don’t know where it began. I’m thinking it started in my pancreas. I now recognize the early signs but I was to busy to worry about them. Once they told me I left the office in a daze and then the pain was real. I immediately resigned after telling Luke, the family, and I’ve been declining every since. That was a month ago folks. So…here we are. Just knowing I am loved is all I need right now, and for all of you to know how much I loved all of you and appreciated being a part of your lives in so many ways. I know I’m moving on to another place and I truly hope I’ll be waiting on Luke to join me there when he makes this journey because he is the love of my life.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Jordan.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5920

• Barb
  • Premium Member
So that’s how serious this all is Mason? OMG! You know I’m reminded of that story about Lazareth dying and going to paradise which Mason explains was a part of what people call hell, which makes even more sense, he was in Elysium with Lucifer while others are in a place of torment outside the city of light. The king, who died days after Lazareth asked if someone could be sent to warn his family they needed to behave better but Lazareth told him they wouldn’t listen. He reminded them they had the prophets and still wouldn’t listen. People won’t see what is right in front of them.

It’s the same with these trump supporters. They don’t see how ridiculous those who are representing their cause looks. Giuliani is a joke and he’s disgusting. A blind mind could see that. Trump lost and he lives in a delusional existence that won’t allow him to accept anything that resembles truth. He is a walking abomination and I guess you can’t kill what is already dead. Trump is the walking dead and so are all his followers, supporters, and enablers. No need to feel sorry for them, or pity them the are already doomed.

I’m just glad I have my faith because it is a blanket of comfort that does bring me peace. Great article Mark and I know this is all hard for you. Take all the time you need.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5921

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Jordan if there is anything we can do, please don’t hesitate to call on us it would be an honor.

Yes…what is up with this Monoliths?

Okay so now Giuliani has the virus and is in the hospital. The man is crazy and should really be done if you ask me. He’s a damn disgrace. He has shit rolling down his head, he looks drunk all the time, and if he’s not looking drunk he’s looking as insane as he so clearly is. The man is bring forth drunk, trashy women to testify or lie, and he stinking up the place farting. He is just nasty. Pence was probably farting that’s why the fly wouldn’t get off his head. Shit is as shit does.

The cult think I am familiar with. Bad cops are a cult. They stand together no matter what, upholding each other in their wrong. It was something I was a part of for a while but I couldn’t do it any longer. I want an honorable job doing honorable things. I’m not a racist and I know there are good and bad people in all races. I just don’t think racism has a place in law enforcement. I don’t think it has a place in any public service position. I have to get these people out of positions of power, influence, and authority. When we get as many bad people out of the way as possible, we can do something about racism and how it debilitates.

I don’t think we should waste our sympathy on people who support trump. They like to fall back on the fact that they are republicans but this is disgusting and that’s an excuse that doesn’t measure up, especially now. I want them to finally get what’s coming to them. All of them. I think we are all ready for a little peace.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 5 months ago #5922

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I want to say it’s a group of people on a website planning this but it’s a little hard to believe because they are popping all over the planet and let’s face it, we don’t all speak the same language. If they were popping up only in the United States I’d be more comfortable thinking it’s humans.

We’ve dealt with cult situations and I must say, the doc and Mark are right, about women in domestic violence situations as well. I’ve seen women offer their daughters to abusive men to spare themselves or sacrifice one child to her mate’s abusiveness that often leads to the death of the child. Then they help them cover it up. I told one mother she was worse than her husband. I did not feel sorry for her. Her cowardice was literally destroying the lives of everyone around her. She was enabling him to be the monster he was. To me that shows more than cowardice, it shows a flaw in one’s character that is somehow worse than the person actually doing the abusing. It’s the same with women forced into prostitution. They are all the same type, so used to being abused all their lives and fearing pain they so often feel at the hands of their pimps, pain that started at the abuse of their parents. I can feel sorry for women in this situation but not mothers who allow their children to be hurt.

I think the trump supporters have a hate filled hole and it’s called racism. I don’t know where the holes in their souls start but for it I have no room in my heart to feel sympathy.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds