Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5929

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Jordan, you are so brave and inspiring. I love and respect you and commend how you handle everything in your life. I love your warm smile, warm hands when check us out and I will so miss you as our primary physician. Who’s stepping in for you at the resort area?

You know, I can’t believe people are voting or these republicans don’t care about how trump is inciting violence. People are outside people’s homes with guns. Didn’t shooting start that begin the civil war? Can this lead to a civil war? This man is horrible. He is disgusting all of them are disgusting. It’s not hard to see why things are still so bad for black people in this country. The thread that holds them together is racism. This can start another war. I’m getting scared. We are still moving to the island Mark owns. He has it running like a little city. There is even a small hospital and clinic. Dentist and he’s building a school. I’m ready I need to help him. I don’t want to be here when the preverbal shit hits the fan.

I don’t know anything about cults or gangs except I want no part of it. I don’t want to understand people like the ones who are loyal, supporters, and advocates of trump. I will feel or be able to be at peace when the trump administration is out of this nation’s capital.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5930

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Jordan I will miss you so much. You have been my primary for a long time. I will meet my new doctor, someone who comes highly recommended by you and who has joined the Gnostic faith. But I will never forget you. I love you.

I am taking the vaccine as soon as it is available for this virus. I want this behind us as much as I want trump and his group behind us. I keep thinking about the movie ‘Warm Bodies’ how the bad zombies ended up dying off as the world moved on, and I hope this is what happens to this group of republicans in public office, and trump followers. I hope the stop voting and refuse to be vaccinated. I hope their jobs fire them and they see firsthand what it feels like to be shunned and shut out. I hope the get an even closer look at the face of poverty and despair. I pray for karma. That’s all I want is that they get what is coming to them, what they deserve, tenfold. For all of them who have passed this virus refusing to wear mask and contributed to the death of someone they passed it to, I pray karma hits them tenfold. I pray for real justice. I know it looks bad but I truly believe the Most High still sits on the throne and has the final say. Know peace everyone and have faith. Good article pop Mark.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5931

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Uncle Jordan, I’ve been a mess since I found out. I’m trying to be strong because you need me to be. I’m trying.

Mason…we are living in very crazy times. The monoliths symbolize that to me. I won’t rest until trump and all his crew are out of Washington DC. I really hope accountability will be demanded and some consequences are the end result for of them. I hope the lawyers all lose their licenses to practice. Their greed needs to turn on them and their livelihoods should be taken. I think all of them need to pay including the politicians. I think all of this is revealing how corrupt the republican party really is as if any further proof besides the election of Donald Trump were needed to prove their corruption. Their silence is disgusting and I have absolutely no respect for them whatsoever. I can’t believe we are living in these times and I just want to know what they are going to do about it. I’m willing to give Biden and Harris an opportunity to prove they will hold people accountable. If not…I’m out of this country because this level of corruptions needs to be addressed and handled.

Something needs to be done about how the republicans have behaved for the past four years, there must be consequences and Texans are fucking stupid beyond belief. That’s all I can say about them.

The only thing I know about cults and gangs is what I see and hear. I have no personal experiences to speak of. Thank God. I haven’t even been a part of any church like my brother. If looked at the trump supporters is an indication of what it is like, I have never felt more fortunate that I was spared this influence in my life.

Uncle Jordan…a better place awaits and I will so miss you. I love you soooo much.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5932

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Jordan, I too trust your judgement and will see the new doctor you recommended but I will truly miss you. I love you and also pray you know peace now and forever.

I know a little about gangs growing up in a neighborhood were that was going on, but I wasn’t a part of it. I had ghetto parents though, and they refused to take us out of that environment, but I always knew I would leave as soon as I could. We dealt with police harassment, so I refused to drive in the neighborhood I grew up in. I drove in other places that were better and had less police harassment. I went to live with family that lived in a better area and I attended better schools. My mom and dad weren’t proud because as we all know black families tend to focus on their wayward children more than those striving to be successful. They were not encouraging but we held parties for male cousins coming home from prison. This was my experience growing up so my aunt and uncle, who had no children, sent me to college and showed and interest my parents never did. I’m known as uppity with to my parents and although they have met Brad we do no have much to do with them. They don’t like our faith, and of course I should have married a black man. My uncle is white and my aunt told me she is an uppity outcast as well. Needless to say, we spend more time with them, and they have joined the Gnostic faith.

My faith has brough me peace and I could not ask for more. It has taught me the importance of morals and responsibility. It has shown us the true nature of the Most High and eased our mind about what happens as we take the next step in life, leaving hell behind. I am grateful and feel so blessed.

I thing the monoliths are very interesting and run into a lot of people who actually think it’s a hoax. It never ceases to amaze me how easy people dismiss things that are right in their face as a hoax but the believe bull crap like some of the conspiracy freaks who support trump.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5933

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Jordan, I’m glad they took you out of further harms way as this virus is raging and the long-term effects are real. If and I said If trump actually had this he isn’t in as good of shape as he lets on. My doctor, my friend thank you for being a fantastic doctor and an friend like no other. We will see you all the way through this gladly because we love you more than we will ever be able to find the words to say.

No gangs but don’t know cults other than what we are seeing unfold before our eyes. The people who follow trump are definitely cultish and foolish. I have no trouble believing they have gaping holes that get deeper because of their hate.

The monoliths are what I’m waiting to see happens with and I’ll never visit Utah that’s for damn sure.

I know peace thanks to my faith and Mark, once again this was a fantastic article.

Real Liberty, Justice & Prosperity 3 years 4 months ago #5934

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Jordan, I feel like great people are leaving us all at once. I don’t know why but I hope it isn’t foretelling of something terrible to come. Losing you is hard for me and I want you to be happy in your final days with us. I love you.

I am ready to return to our home in Italy but this virus holds us in a country I no longer want to live in. I agree with Brad, to many people agree with trump and are racist in this country making life here for black people, all minorities, intolerable. I think trump supporters are all the things mentioned and I don’t care what happens to any of them. They are evil and full of hate.

The monoliths scare me because we don’t know what will happen with them and what to expect. It’s new and new is often scary. I’m glad Mason knows things, understands things.

Mark, thanks to you I do understand how important it is to be of sound moral judgement and through my faith I know peace in hell.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds