Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5820

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Fella's Michael, black male here in Vegas shot a young woman in the face. His now ex girlfriend survived and is staying with family. His name is Anthony Robert Junior and he has fled they think possible to family in California. I'm sensing Arizona is an option as well but he's on the run. He shot her in her face, tried to kill her. I'm going to text you the rest of the information he's trying to find out now. You all know how to reach me. He's threatening her family and everything. See this is how far domestic violence can go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5821

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
You know what I need, give me all that you have and I’ll see what I can do.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5822

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Hey mom, text me as well.

Domestic violence is the leading cause of death among women and children. This situation is a prime example of that. I saw it many times and it often makes you feel helpless, especially when they won't help to defend themselves. We do take the initiative if there are children involved realizing if mom will not make an effort to protect herself, the children are defenseless, so they are removed from the home. I think what Stuart said is very true and it is a position of power that many men really aren't mentally up to having, case and point the man who still thinks he's president. HE LOST!!! And God knows I'm relieved.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5823

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Mason…when did this happen? Mike, I’m here if you need me.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5824

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay, Mason, I’ll reach out to Mike and see what he advises.

We have the resources and connections to assist. This has been one exhausting ride. You know his family said his parents had to send him off to boarding school most of his life because he was hard to deal with. They said that long ago. People who support him don’t care that he doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself sooooo, I’m ready to get off this long ass ride and stand on solid steady ground. Thank God for Biden!!!

My ex wife came from a domestically violent home. I felt sorry for her and tried to make her life better. She was my first. But I guess it really messes kids up, because she was a hot mess. She was broken, way to damaged for me to fix. She’s been married three more times since we divorced and the last husband was just like her father. Need I say more. She stayed with him the longest. He actually just passed from Covid.

I saw it so much as a officer. It feel so helpless because most of the time the women don’t want to do anything about what is happening to them. I realized I couldn’t do it alone so I let them decide how to go forward because it’s their life and their situation. I’ve had children removed from homes riddled with violence. It’s really a said situation.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5825

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
WOW! That is so scary Mason.

No, I take no pleasure in hurting others, especially those whom I love, and especially not physically. That’s barbaric and uncivilized.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds