Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5826

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
WTF! Inform me as well!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5827

• JJ
  • Premium Member
What is wrong with some people. Thank God the poor lady survived. I hope the catch his ass before he hurts someone else. That's not love that's for damn sure.

I’m with you Aaron. This is taking to damn long and I’m just getting annoyed at this point.

I didn’t know her but there was a girl in college who had a very abusive boyfriend. She kept forgiving him too and finally he sent her to the hospital with a bunch of injuries. I don’t know how women take that I really don’t. Her father finally put his foot down and sent her overseas, man was he pissed. He threatened to kill her parents but they were wealthier than her parents and he ended up in jail for a few years and his life is still a complete mess. I find it hard to believe how some men…like the man child in the White house, don’t realize when they are barking up the wrong tree, biting off more than the can chew. He should never have been hitting that girl. Just like I fell sorry for a man who hits the daughter of any man in here, especially Mike, Carmine, and Kelton. No way would they be all right. Some dads love their daughters very much and they will kill for them. Tina I hope she’s all right and women need to understand, a man can’t ever be sorry enough for hitting one time. There should never be a second time. If women stop dealing with it that’s a situation that would disappear.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by JJ.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5828

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I can see that we have not been counting every vote. Look at how long it’s taking. Let them count. Honey calm down, this ends all this mess the Republicans have been trying to do to control the popular vote. It’s coming to an end.

Came from a home of domestic violence. It is traumatic. It will make you as a person, or break you down. It broke my sister down but it made me stronger like Mason and Jordan. It’s scary, you feel hopeless a lot and helpless all the time. That’s a scary way to feel. My sister struggles in relationships, and has had some moments of drug use. I don’t talk to her as much because she drinks and has a life style I absolutely don’t agree with and I attribute her dysfunction to the environment we grew up in. I like how Stuart put it because I think he described my father to a tee. Very insecure and weak, so he exerted his physical strength over the women in his life to mask his short comings. I can honestly see the man-child being this kind of man. He’s also begging for money. Why does he need money now? Hmmmm

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5829

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Don the Con is Gone!!!! WAAAAAA!!!

I knew a guy in high school that liked hitting girls. He gave me the creeps. His father beat on his mother and he was following in his footsteps so it is sometimes a learned behavior. He said it made him feel powerful to break a woman’s bones and hear her scream. He abused animals too. He ended up going to prison for attempted murder shortly after high school and I wasn’t surprised. I knew him, we weren’t friends. He was someone everyone was always talking about, kind of like trump. He was always doing something that got the attention of everything around. He’s sick and right where he belongs. Mason is right, an abuser only gets worse and the need to feel powerful requires inflicting more pain.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5830

• Niobi
It is take long but every body is to be heard. He Win Mason. We to be better!!! We to keep home now in states. YAAAA!!! I think many are saying no more of this man. He need to be in spotlight too much now. We sick of him. Just sick.

I know this violence. It is bad where I am from. It is terrifying. I run for my life and I’m glad. I find salvation. I think woman need to have faith she be fine if she protect herself from violent mate. It is much like how this country need to break from bad leadership.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5831

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I have to agree with Ash…trump is the reason it took so long and I’m soooo glad it’s over. We have a new president. Despite trump doing everything in his power to silence the majority of Americans in this country who have voted to oust his sorry ass.

Carmine…I am glad you are the way you are.

Mason…I agree, that is no reason to cause your score to be low. It’s based on income as well. They don’t tell you that but it’s true. If your debt to income is too high they ding your score. Many people don’t know that but it’s true.

Grandpa, I agree, but sometime women can be pretty controlling and power hunger as well. We all know who showed us that.

People are raised to vote a certain way and they never waiver from it all their lives. The people in the south are told they have to vote Republican because it’s the white way. There are so many things wrong with that but the older ones will never see it. Why does a party have be specifically for and race or ethnicity? At what point do you put your country you’re your party? When do these so called, “God fearing” people realize that many of the things in their party are literally anti-God and anti-the purpose of the Constitution. white people? Last…why haven’t they realized they are no longer a part of the republican party, they are now the party of trump? I’m sick of the gun shit, no one is taking away anyone’s second amendment rights. And funny how they want to talk about their amendment rights but don’t care if the deny other people their civil rights as laid our by our constitution. The last thing I’m going to say is, I’m tired of abortionist claiming they are pro-life. That is a complete lie No They Are Not!!!
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds