Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5808

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m speechless. Our state went to Biden but I can’t get over PA. Is it really full of republicans now? The question is, is it really full of trumpians because he does not represent the republican party.

Mason let me take a look at it and find out what is going on with you. That doesn’t sound right to me either. But…I’ve been talking with the family and Michael is right. We’ve basically been planning this for a while. I just want to be where it’s safe, peaceful, and without hate.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5809

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ash, I agree this is all because of Trump.

Sis I will always have you back. I got you. Come on with me where credit won’t hold you back ever again. I'll let you bring that crazy man of yours...what's his name again. Kelton...yeah that's it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks let’s look at this as a test of our faith. Let all the votes be counted and see where we stand. That’s all we can do and move forward from there.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5810

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mason, I know how you feel. I wouldn’t have anything if not for Carmine.

So she didn’t want us to know all this time. She said that and Mason you are absolutely right he threatened to kill her, actually stabbing her in her back. We had to take her to the hospital. She had all kinds of cuts and bruises. I was pissed

No my husband didn’t scare me, he made me horny. :lol: wooo I’m still fanning myself. Damn he fine.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5811

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OOO I can’t watch. Look, I’m not shocked folks. And that’s how they keep getting involved in cults and believing all the bull conspiracy groups keep throwing out. I’m not shocked and Jazze we are with you honey, if it comes to that.

Tina, I have seen so much of this in my life and I want to thank you Stuart for explaining that. From what I’ve seen he is right. It’s a power trip some men just can’t resist or handle when they decide they have it.

We live in perilous times everyone and it is down right scary. Let’s just hold on to each other and trust in the lord.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5812

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I was almost caught up in the Nixum cult. I have a friend that was in it and I went to an initial recruiting with her. They told us how much it was going to cost and I was like, I don’t think I need self-improvement courses. I have my faith and I know I’m on the right track. I told her that and she agreed and told me that the courses would just enhance what my faith had already given me. I was told her I had to give it more thought but she could go on if that’s what she wanted to do. She called me today and thanked me for not doing it. She said she wasn’t doing it without me and I was shocked to learn she didn’t do it. I thought she did. That’s how close to home these things can be or get. I’m so glad I’m a Gnostic Woooo Weee I’m ready to leave this place behind as well. I want to be in a better place and it’s obviously not here in this country dad. I’m sorry not enough people care about doing what is right in the United States.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5813

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I will just be glad when the shit is over for crying out loud.

Lin and I know firsthand what it’s like to grow up in a house with a control crazed father. It’s a damn nightmare. We lived in fear of what kind of mood he would be in every time he came back home from being anywhere especially work. He was 50% worse after that accident with an undocumented Hispanic man left him permanently crippled and unable to do anything but desk work. He was always an asshole but he only became worse after that. He didn’t hit mom because he knew he would die. He knew her brothers and cousins would have him drawn and quartered. He was never happy, never satisfied and it was always someone else’s fault. He never took responsibility for anything he did or said wrong. That’s why I can’t stand trump, he reminds me of our father. Not a very likeable man.

Mason, I’m glad you have people around you to help because I am really uncomfortable with all this life has put you through. We are all here to help you out though so take heart.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds