Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5832

• Kay
  • Premium Member
OMG that has been a horrible four years. There has been nothing worse than having a man-child in charge of this country. Thank God we have a new president.

I know domestic violence can be bad although I’ve never experienced it myself. I remember being in school and a girl came running in clearly haven been beaten. She was screaming he’s going to kill me. The security guards stopped her father or step father before he could get into the school and later on that day they said her grandparents flew in and picked her up. The story was he beat her mother to death and started in on her. At first he told her he was taking her to school, but when they got close to the school he changed his mind and said they were going back home. She jumped out of the care and ran across the street to the school. I didn’t know her but I felt so sorry for her. It is a very frightening thing.

Guy’s I think Trump wants to be liked but he is not because he is so self-absorbed. I think, realizing he’s not really liked t hat much is almost impossible for him to wrap his mind around so he invents a more comfortable reality. Honestly, I feel sorry for him as well. Imagine going all your life being the person he is, no one able to set him on the right path if they tried. He is a mental mess and we do not need someone like that in the presidency plain and simple.

Mason…I guess the Kremlin is saying there are rumors that Putin is sick. They say this is just a rumor, is it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5833

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I’ve been looking away for the past four days and Mason texted when it was called and I felt myself take a deep breath and realized how tense this has been for me. It’s over, Thank God!!!

Bro…you are right about our father. He was never happy and after the accident he just got worse. It was like he was always a demon but it was controlled. After the accident, he lost the ability to mask his true nature and certainly control the rage he always harbored. I saw the demon when he shot me and realized I saw it several times growing up so he always scared me and made me uncomfortable. Now we realize that we can see the core of people if we really look. I saw his core early in life and it came out in full view at the tail end of his life. I’m glad we had a strong mother and powerful uncles. It saved our lives, literally.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5834

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I have been on pens and needles since Tuesday. I can finally breathe Now, contrast the celebrations at this presidential elect and the one in 2016. People are celebrating this time, people were protesting that time. It’s time for the vermin to crawl away. We see you, we know you, and we reject you. I’m glad enough of us came forward and did the right thing.

Tina, I pray your friend is all right. Thank Goodness Carmine is there for so many of us.

Mason, I hope the catch the horrible man who did what he did to his girlfriend in Las Vegas. I have never been personally exposed to physical domestic violence and I am glad. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone in this kind of situation. If so, we didn’t know about it, which is more than likely the case. But, it is clearly a problem particularly for men that struggle with the issues that my grandpa point out. I see how dad went into psychology. Grandpa is naturally good at it as well.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5835

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
No Court…it is true. Cancer

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5836

• Barb
  • Premium Member
It’s over!!! OMG we are finally going to have a LEADER!!!! And a woman in Second place Woman power, Woman power, Woman power :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m so excited.

Now let’s hope he leaves the White House without to much of a fuss. Wouldn’t it be amazing if he learned something, I mean really finally learned something about how destructive his presidency has been? I know that too much to hope for especially at his age.

I do know about domestic violence. I saw my father slap my mother once and I knew it was something he did often. I only saw it once and I tried to comfort my mother and she became angry with me. I never went near her again for any reason and she accepted that just as she accepted the abuse she suffered from my father. When I left for college I told my father if I married, I would not remain in a marriage where I was hit by my husband. His face turned red but I looked him in his eye and at that moment he realized I knew what he thought was a secret between him and my mother. I told him I would speak with mother after I was gone, something in me shut down when she turned on me when I tried to comfort her. He nodded and I left the house without even saying good-bye to her. My mother died shortly after I married Rod, I did not attend her funeral. I simply vowed to never be the kind of woman she was. I did not reach out to her ever and she did not reach out to me. Things are not that way between my children and I and I am glad. I also know what it feels like to have a mother as Ebony’s mother treats me like a daughter and I can finally cry with her and talk to someone the way a daughter should be able to talk with her mother. I didn’t know I had so much pain but she did. I love you mom.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Barb.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 5 months ago #5837

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I cried when Obama was elected for so many reason. I cried when Trump was elected because I knew we were in for a hellish ride. I am crying once again, because we saw a real president just now. It’s OVER!!!
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds