Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5796

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm more than shocked. It doesn't seem right that all those people turned out just to vote for trump. We've been planing for this all year everyone. Now it's just time to make that move. Mason...we have to sell the ranch. You ready?"
Carm…I got your back, I’m here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5797

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Damn…Carmine, you need to talk Bro? Keep reaching out to family, tell them it’s time to make a move. American is clearly not the place for black people and they have got to wake up and see that. I can’t believe PA, Wisconsin, and Michigan aren’t turning back blue at this point. I’m not sure I believe this is real I’m sorry. I think something is going on. I do not believe this many people turned out to vote fore trump I’m sorry.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5798

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I’m, well I went there. I almost took his life with ease and it scared even me because I haven’t been there in a long time. Not even while I was in jail. But…my faith eased my mind. I have my stabilizers. I called Kelton because believe it or not he is just like me, Mason too. I know I have all the support I need and I’m glad my wife is not afraid of me. My kids aren’t afraid of me. They said they feel protected, safe.
I've closed the restaurant in the states and we are transitioning because my work is on our island. It is what it is at this point. I don't want my kids to stay here if that man and his party remain in charge.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5799

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Man…this is ridiculous. I mean, some of these people will vote republican no matter what but Utah is supposed to be full of do right Mormans…where are they. Is being a republican more important than they God? I guess it is. That’s what’s religion is just bull. Where are their morals? They are voting for a liar, a cheater, a child abuser, people are dying. I don’t want any of them to ever say anything about anything again because they are full of shit. Morman my ass.

Tina I saw a lot of this in my line of work as well and trust me it’s hard to keep going to a situation and the battered woman choses to stay with the abuser and even protect him. It gets to be hard to feel sorry for them. Which brings us back to why it’s so important that people qualify to be parents.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5800

• Miles
  • Premium Member
This is insane, I’m just glad we have options.

I also agree with Stuart but I’m glad my dad isn’t that kind of man and my grandpa wasn’t. My uncle isn’t and I don’t thin my grandpa was either. I can see how it can mess with you head but we have to remember we are all human beings and we should not take pleasure in causing other’s pain.

Tina, I really hope she will be all right after such a terrible ordeal. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do. I had a friend whose father beat on and terrorized his wife and children. It was a scary environment to be in. Dad let me go once, when he found out what was going on, both he and grandpa never allowed me to go again. I don’t know what became of the family because my friend left school shortly after that and I never saw him again. That is a terrible situation to be in and it is also why I think parenting should not be a right but something all people need to qualify for.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5801

• Vince
Man, I have a serious headache just watching this mess. Am I the only one or is this county by county in each state, driving you nuts? Man just tell us the final tally sometime it’s information overload. I know people need a job but come on already.

Anyway, I had a controlling father and I hated him. I think a person like that ruins every life they come into contact with. Life was hell for me and my brother who drank himself to death. I left and made my own way. I was involved with my two kid’s mother and I had to leave leaving her to marry a man that was very abusive. She was a good woman. He beat her into submission and just like he did his first wife. Their two older brothers were not their mothers. She had no children with him because the time he made her pregnant he beat her and she lost the baby. His sons were behind his death remember what he did to their mother and them. He ruined their lives. He ruined your mother’s life. I returned in time to make sure he didn’t harm my kids that’s why he never put his hands on Deb and Ben. I had to stand back silently but I made my presence known constantly. Abuse is very destructive no matter what form it takes. Some of us come out of it but many of us do not. I agree with Stuart, please know a person’s background before you have them around you kids, please.

As for that Pervert over that cult Angela brought to our attention, he’s a sick piece of shit talking about raping babies.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds