Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5802

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Unbelievable, that's all I can say about this election so far right now.

Miles, real male leaders automatically have the respect of others. Your grandpa was such a man. He did not need to exert his command to control anyone ever. It was something that happened naturally. I think when it is that way it his handled as it should be. In other words, a true leader naturally commands those under him.

Wannabees tend to struggle so the resort to violently asserting themselves because the can. The sick ones take pleasure in the pain they cause. It brings us back to why excessive behaviors are sinful behaviors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5803

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Wow Stuart, that is a fantastic perception worded perfectly. And it is absolutely true.

I think I’ll be fine Michael. Are you ready? At the end of the day I feel like to stay here is a death sentence to everyone who is not white or close to it. I’m not so shocked Mexicans voted for him because they can open business, so can the Asians but black people aren’t given an opportunity to own their own business. We have to jump to hoops, perform, and deal with the constant barriers that are placed in or way.

I’ll give you an example, credit. I pay all my bills on time and I have no bad marks…but my credit score remains between 6 and 7 hundred. They tell me I’m utilizing to much of my credit but that is not a reason to give someone a poor credit score. It’s a barrier. As soon as it starts to climb over 7 hundred, they find a reason to drop it anywhere from 50 to 75 points. It’s not because I miss a payment, not because I’m late, it’s because I paid off a debt, or I used a credit card for something like airline tickets. It’s like I have it but the punish me for having it. I can’t call to speak to someone about what is going on. I’m just tired of the American way of denying so many of us a chance at real prosperity. I honestly scared for my grandchildren here. I don’t see a future for them. Like I said, remaining in this country is almost suicide. I’ll make the move Mark just to finally be at peace with my financial status, to have more control of my prosperity, not some bogus, bias, unfair system that is ruining the lives of so many people.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5804

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh lord, once again I’m in tears. It’s not that he may very well win, it’s that so many people in this country are making that possible. I keep saying he’s a liar. So many people have died. Is that what they want? They want a king not a democracy and that’s sad. I don’t want to live under a tyrant so I think it’s best we try to get out of here as soon as possible.

It’s really sad. I just hope now black people will wake up and realize how it is over here. And you have a lot of people coming from places where there is a tyrant so they lean toward that kind of government. It’s all they know so they will help turn the United States into the kind of place they fled. It’s really sad is all I can say.

Good layout Stuart sad but it makes sense. Mason, it's been rough for you and I often wonder why I really do. I'm just glad we are here to help you. I use my credit too and it's not dropping my credit score like that at all. All of this is meant to be harder on black people it's just awful what goes one here.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5805

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Looks like the tide is shifting in the right direction thank God. Take heart Mason, everyone there still clearly enough of us who do care and who aren't racist.

I’m worried and my head is aching. This is not supposed to be happening. What has happened to America?

Okay, back to the topic at hand. I grew up in a pretty abusive home as well Mia. They never really physically abused me but I was neglected, sometimes when days with food, and I was lonely. Things got better but I didn’t know how or why. I later found out it was because of our mother whom I thought hated me. She just wanted all of us to be treated equally and unfortunately, she couldn’t give us that. I understand so much now and I agree that we have to be careful how we affect the lives of others when we do the things we do.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5806

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Because of him this is taking way too long. He’s the reason the race isn’t over. I am so heart broken. I so wanted to believe the country saw this man for what he is but obviously they don’t. So sad. I can see why black people are afraid going forward. I’m afraid for them.

Tina it’s always the woman that keeps the abuse a secret. Is she okay? Poor lady that is always so sad. It is a scary...terrifying position to be in. I know this first hand.

Why is sex so damn important to some men that they will go to this kind of an extent to get more of it than they deserve? This man is talking about not feeling guilty if you can rape a baby. I could not believe what I was hearing. I just don’t understand how everyone sitting there doesn’t find something wrong with that. It makes it a little clearer what kind of people are supporting trump. Mentally blind people.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5807

• TJ
  • Premium Member
All I can say is I’m ready to go like Mason. I wouldn’t have shit without my dad and with that man in the drivers seat, oh hell now. I do not want to ride with the drunk driver anymore and I’m not sure what the hell is wrong with to many people in this country but they are not going to keep play Russian Roulette with my life.

Honey…I’m so proud of you. :cheer:

We talked about many things that are issues and Dad I’m so glad the island is safe. The mainland is too I hear, no new cases. I am ready to move to the island if trump wins this election. I will not live in a place run by a monster for another four years. I don’t know why people are still voting or him and I don’t care. I don’t understand it and I don’t want to understand it. I really don’t understand minorities voting for trump. It’s the way he destroyed lives at the southern border that disturbs me so much. I just don’t know what type of people want to vote for trump.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds