Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi October meeting discussion here!

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5790

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe it. It’s official. Most Americans are immoral low down and dirty people. Mark, Miles and I are moving to the island at the end of the second semester of school. I simply don’t want to be in a country full of people who have no damn morals. All the kids whose lives were ruined by this man. All the people who have died because of this virus and how badly he has handled it. All the lies he’s told. His complete lack of leadership. This is a misfit country and now the world sees it. I’m ready to go. I don’t want to live on the island of misfit toys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5791

• Jordan
I hear you Beth I'm ready as well. I'm done. You hope society will do the right thing and they t urn around and show you just how deplorable most of them are. Can you believe this clown? We are getting paid more if we declare people are dying of Covid so that’s why we are doing it. WOW!!! I’m beyond disgusted with him and all those who support him.

This is the first time I’ve heard anything about this group, Nixum. I’m not shocked though. I think Rod and Jess are right sometimes people just aren’t mentally prepared to deal with the obstacles that are often put in our path.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5792

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I'm really upset. I just don't I'm scared. That's how many racist people are in this country. I'm ready to go to I don't like know thing will never improve for black people in this country because there are so many racist people here.

Yeah I’m watching this and I’m at a lost as to how people allow themselves to be suckered into shit like this. It always turned sexual and oppressive to women. It’s always the same. Remember that Waco situation? And look at the situation with that man who was marrying all those young girls and he finally got in trouble. It’s always some man with a need to dominate and sleep with as many women as possible. Even Charles Manson. You would think people are no longer falling for that kind of thing. Amway was the biggest farce I’ve ever seen. I didn’t get involved with that but I know people who did.

Now…I need to talk about something that is disturbing me. Carmine and I have some friends that we just learned are having problems. The husband is beating on the wife and we never suspected. We deal with this couple all the time so when she came to our house a couple nights ago bruised and terrified it really shook us. He came over and we saw a side of him we have never seen before. I saw a side of my husband I have never seen before. I heard my husband admit to some things that didn’t disturb me but are it’s scary. I mean we watched a show about mobsters and some of them guys were soulless. Carmine says he was just like that, an enforcer.

The husband yelled at him and told him to stay out of his personal life. Before we could blink he was on the floor and Carmine had his foot on his throat where it remained until he passed out. The look on Carmine’s face was blank. He was gone. I approached him slowly and when he looked at me I trembled. He blinked and lifted his foot. I asked him if he was all right and he nodded and apologized. He told our now former friend he really didn’t want to ever cross a line with him. He ran out of the house in terror. Carmine left as well. He came back a few hours later and asked me if I wanted a divorce. I told him Hell NO! I know I married a bad muthafucka I just had it confirmed. He told me I didn’t have to fear him. Dominic told him he was proud to be his son. He told Carmine he’s a warrior like in UE. Yes our twins are reading UE. Mason…he’s been beating on her and the kids for years. We didn’t see it and that is what disturbs me. Why? What should we have been looking for?
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Tina.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5793

• nicoli
I’m still monitoring and hoping PA goes to Biden, many of the battleground states are taking forever to count their damn votes. It’s not over until it’s over.

Carmine, Cus you all right? I looking at this mess the trump supporter are pulling. Threatening Biden buses and supporters, I mean getting violent. I think he wants to get crazy ass people to up rise for him because he knows he is losing. We outnumber them, don’t the know that? We aren’t scared of them. That’s what all the domestic terrorist don’t understand. Hate is not stronger than righteous justice. It is what wins in the end. I hope his ass gets sick again and the doctors do as little as possible to help his ass. Since he wants to insult them now.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5794

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I had to stop watching too because I simply do not understand why anyone would vote for a man like trump. I also wanted Graham and McConnel out. I will never live in a place that can’t vote better people into office, I simply will not. Also, anyone claiming to be pro-life and saying this is why they are against abortion is full of shit. If they gave a damn about life they would care about lives that are already here. Obviously, they don’t give a damn about all the kids left at the border without parents. That pro-life is bull shit, they are pro control over the female reproductive system.

Tina…first of all Carmine is no joke. He is not to be fucked with, if you want to live that is. I know where he was. People like us have learn to zone out.

You missed it because she hid it more so than him. She went out of her way to make sure no one knew what was going on. She had to decide she had enough and it was getting worse. The good news is she is free because he is afraid of Carmine. Have you all ever seen “Meet Joe Black”? There is a scene where the young guy Drew took the company from the owner and he was confronted by Joe who is death. If you looked into his eyes it became clear he was death or something scary no matter how good he looked Brad Pitt played the part. My point is, he saw all he needed to see when he looked into Carmine’s eyes. Death. He needed to see that because he is threatening to kill her and he will. He’s been beating on her far too long so it is not a stretch to cross over to murder. You didn’t see it because she covered it up completely, and that can be done.

Hi October meeting discussion here! 3 years 6 months ago #5795

• Stew
I'm still watching too and hoping for the best.

For men it is always power, control. Men like to be in charge, to conquer. To have many women is often too hard for a man to resist. To conquer and obtain the prize it’s just like a drug. Now I’m not condoning it, I’m just answering the question as to why. It’s even more rewarding to tear down a woman’s mind and reshape it so that she does whatever you want her to do. It’s a power that is intoxicating. To rule over your family only feeds into that. A man that has any type of mental abnormalities like Trump, will take that powerful feeling as far as they can. A man who beats on his wife has taken his mental power to an extreme and translates this into physical power. If you don’t know a man’s mental state, if you have any reason to question it, be concerned about it, or have the slightest worry, do not leave you children with them. I mean and that only goes as far as a mother not having some issues herself. No one is safe around a man on a power trip like this. This is the most dangerous, often predator on this planet. That’s a fact. This is why I agree, parenting needs to be something people should have to qualify for. It should not be a right.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds