Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5636

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Mark your right! I do have a lingering cough. I get tired man. My appetite is for shit sometimes. I can’t find relief in my bottle. My beer makes my stomach hurt bros…feel sorry for me okay. I’m all right though but it does have lingering residual mess. I don’t want to get it again because you do feel like you’re dying and I hope I didn’t get some brain problems because of how bad my head was hurting.

Law enforcement never appealed to me and now I know why. I don’t the right to kill others. I don’t want that kind of power in the kind of world we live in. It’s bad everywhere. I watch 90-day fiancé and there is a guy there Adrian of something. He was a cop where he’s from and when he quit the force because of corruption, they ran him out of town. It’s to much power to put in the hands of anyone unless there is a moral compass like what was discussed in the last article. Leadership and positions of authority and power have need a better way of evaluating fitness for the position.

Rocky, that clip was man look I had to have a drink because I simply can’t believe people are that damn stupid but…Mark reminded us this is true. No wonder they don’t want much to do with us, to many ignorant ass folk, honestly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5637

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Em…that was hard to hear. I don’t like knowing kids fear police. We teach them if someone bothers you run to a police officer if you see one, the thought black and brown people can’t tell their kids that is frightening. Knowing black and brown people literally see the police and this current president as the enemy is just disturbing. But, they have a right to feel that way. Clearly there is a problem. I know it I’ve witnessed it. The bigger problem is that blue wall. That has to come down. Cops have to feel impowered to call out fellow bad cops because the bad ones make all cops look bad. Look at what’s happening. All I could do was hug the little guy and I told him I know it’s hard to understand that all cops aren’t bad when we all see and hear about so many who are not. My heart aches for all my friends who are worried about the safety of their children from the very people who are supposed to be keeping them safe. There is something seriously wrong with this picture.

I set with my mouth hanging open when I watched the video Rocky put up. What was so shocking was I thought they were joking around at first, but I quickly realized these are real live ignorant ass people in living color and they are WHITE!!!! What the FUCK is superior about people like this? Who, What in hell makes them think they are better? That is a laughable notion viewing them live. See it’s ignorant people like that you really wish couldn’t vote. I’m not linked to idiots like this no not me. This is embarrassing in every way and this is the problem with the world.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5638

• nicoli
Mark…we came together over the last week but we did not gather in one location we taped via remote from our private rooms, we ate in the privacy of our rooms. We were tested, we wore mask outside of our rooms and we are all safe. So, I’m listening to a story, a right-wing pastor in Maine, spreading this disease in his church, telling people democrats are trying to keep them from God a pastor. A woman who had isolated her self since this started because she is high risk is dead. People are dying. Trump as a new guy that says we all need to be infected taking the place of all the experts, some clown named Scot Atlas. They are trying to kill people. So…I think about the video Rocky posted and I had to bury my face in my hands and moan. This man is crazy, all the people in his circle are crazy, that pastor should be arrested, and these people need to be exiled from this country for the serious damage they are causing. My God, this is insane. We can’t accept the world of the damn CDC! Not while this administration is running thing. Mark I want to thank you for making our meetings enjoyable and safe. There have been no outbreaks during our meetings that we bring home.

I think of leaders Mark is tall trim and his skin looks healthy all the time. All of the bad leaders have horrible looking skin, all of them and they are hideously overweight. Obama was nice looking as well, well kept, presidential, leaders look the part.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5639

• Jay
  • Administrator
I looked at that video Rocky and thought, this is literally the shit I accidently stepped in the other day. These are the bottom of the barrel folk we all try to pin on others. See white people like to claim minorities are. These are the people that shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Did you see the one talking about he didn’t have time to read the Mueller report but he could stand in a line for three hours to see Trump. Really dude! See, I don’t know about anybody else but that was some eye-opening stuff. I saw what an ingrate looks like, people who don’t deserve to be lumped in with anything that resembles superior. See this is proof White does not make white people Right. This shit was as wrong as it gets. Trump as has had mini strokes…Mason said he’s unhealthy and not going to live long. She said Putin is sick to. He has cancer. I love Mason, I just wait to see the next thing she talked about before comes true. They say that Kim Jong Young is dead to, that North Korean dictator. Is he Mason? Karma misses no one even if it has to use death to take you out.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5640

• Luke
  • Administrator
Well, I’m not shocked by what I saw in the video. These kinds of people are all around us. I hate representing them. I am mostly a corporate attorney but there are a lot of people I the corporate world who are like trump. They think the whiteness makes them better, smarter, more deserving. They attribute it to their wealth first, then they will acknowledge it might other reason why they are so fortunate. I wake up every day and know things are better for me because I am white. I willingly spent time with poor black people so I could experience some of what they deal with it every day. I did and it is horrifying.

We talk about the zip code thing, how black are forced into certain areas in certain zip codes and that gives white people a reason to deny them any kind of upward pathways that might improve their lives. Everything about how this country works is designed to insure black people never better their lives, never reach a certain income level. Why is that? I still don’t understand. They didn’t want white MEN to marry black women and have legitimate half black children. It’s the men they want to insure only marry white. To be comfortable with this happening is to be comfortable with a pathway to financial security, to a piece of the preverbal pie. It’s a horrifying reality so murder isn’t far from systematically induced impoverishment. It is tragic, a form of inhumaneness at the highest level. I’ll say this, if it can’t start to improve like immediately black people need to stop it with how great this country is, because it’s not great to or for them. It’s time to go.

Nico my brother is the shit isn’t he? :cheer:

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5641

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
That video was shocking to me. I didn’t find it at all funny. That is tragically sad.

Luke, what you said is also tragically true. It is a horrific form of cruelty that has passed down and been improved on implementation by those in power namely the republicans, to better mask it and give room for denying a problem exist. It was so well hidden we didn’t even start to look at it videos of how the conditioning has resulted in legal oppressors that feel so empowered they choke them to death on camera in front of God and everybody. I’m glad you made a choice for yourself Marc and I really hope something is ultimately done about the horrible system that allows black people to be slowly strangled in every way every day.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds