Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5654

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I thank you as well Mark for an safe and enjoyable, and relaxing meeting in August.

My brother is thinner but he’s alive and I’m grateful for that.

All I can say about how ignorant people are is the video Rocky posted says it all. Deplorable idiots is all you see. I agree with Kelton, this is there land and if anyone should go it’s the White Anglo Saxons who migrated here and brutally took over the land that belonged to the native Americans. I know black people want to breath but I think as time goes on the tables will turn here. The first will be last, this is written in many sacred books including UE. I think this is the beginning of that happening and the resistance is why so many are supporting trump and this administration. I think anybody with a functioning brain can see the times they are a changing and it’s something they have fought for many years. It is now out of their hands. That is why they support a terrible man like trump they don’t want black people to rise and take their place, doing things with a measure of compassion and kindness.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5655

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Well, Cohen’s book is out now too. Frankly he’s the one I’m really interested from hearing from. He knows what we need to know. I liked the “HOAX” because it tells us how corrupt Fox News is. I was watching the news Sunday and the author says Trump has highjacked Fox News and people are leaving because they can’t do real journalistic work. Anyone that goes against him on Fox Trump calls for them to be fired.

Now, I don’t care how much Trump and his group try to discredit Cohen, at the end of the day, he went to jail lying for trump. Now he’s telling us the truth so I’m looking forward to hearing from him and find him credit as much as trumps niece.

I agree with Brad, I think the times are changing and white people in general don’t want things to change because things will change in a wave that goes against them being on top and in control of important powers. That’s why they are trying to elect judges that are conservative to preserve the life styles the keep them on top and everyone one else under their feet. I also agree with Kelton, if anyone should leave it’s the racist that keep hate alive in this country, the male and female Karen’s and we need to completely overhaul the police departments all over this country. Did you all hear one of the cops that killed Brianna was seriously a bad cop. He was harassing women and there were reports on him going way back. He’s the one they fired, but it should have been done long ago.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5656

• Jess
Kelton, you are right. If anyone should leave it is the very ones at the heart of all the tension in this country, the white nationalist, kkk, Aryans, all the domestic terrorist. They should all be kicked out of the country and that would be the best way to cleans and reconcile what has been done to so many none white people in this country. At some point we have to look at the whole picture and see it as it is not as we want it to be. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. So the intentions were good but they were muddled along the way and now they have lost their luster and the power they had has waned. Honestly there were never meant to included Black people, Native Americans, Hispanics, Asians, ore any nonwhite person. All lives have never mattered not even to the founding fathers. If so…they would have made provision for them in the constitution. The constitution was written while Native Americans were being slaughter and forced out of their homes. While slavery was legal and a common practice. Some of them had slaves. So, no they don’t apply the constitution to minorities because it wasn’t meant for them. There are two forms of justice in this country and that is the root to the oppression of the black race. They have never been seen as valuable, worthy, or deserving of fair and equal treatment in this country. That is the bottom line and we are seeing it now that people have cameras and are recording the raw from of racism that embodies this nation and always has.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5657

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Marc, Son…I’m glad you are out of there. So glad.

He’s dying, in a coma like thing but his heart is bad and will not improve. Even an implant will only buy him a little time. Korean anatomy is complicated as well. It’s not accepting of parts that did not originate with the original body. No body is but they reject foreign parts faster than other ethnicities. It brought Caleb a few years before his body realized the heart he had was not a part of the original body. For them, it happens much sooner. Putin has cancer. I think he knows but I’m not sure. It started in his colon. It’s in more than one place. Trump has a weak heart, high blood pressure and he eats all the wrong things for someone his age. He will not last in the presidency another four years. Look both he and Putin are old and have lived lives of indulgence. It’s catching up with them now.

Oh here we go…okay he’s cute.

Um hmmm that’s why Y’all got all them dang kids too.

Rhena, I will add my prayers to the hundreds possibly thousands that pray that man will not be reelected.

I agree Jackee.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5658

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Marc…nephew, welcome to my security team glad to have you.

I’m blushing down to my toes fans…dad was a trim man all his life. I have never had a weight problem and I eat like a horse. I tell you one thing, knowing my siblings admire me means the world to me. I Love you guys a lot.

Now…just look at those in leadership positions around the world. They look like the big fat pigs they are, literally Nico. Nothing about them says leader and that’s why we have the problems we have no. Mason, is always right on point. He told on himself, he’s had some mini strokes and his balance has been off several times. The man is unhealthy and that’s a fact.

I love you to baby!

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5659

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m watching Cohen on Rachel Maddow’s show. He’s not lying about anything he said in the book. I’m sick of people making money on Trump though. I’m not buying anymore books. He’s made a lot of people rich.

Yeah, that video was an eye-opener. This man has disdain for our military and has said some things I know he said, that prove he is not fit to be president of the United States. I think Mason is right, he a Putin operative. Putin is attacking American soldiers in the Middle East and Trump has said nothing. Putin is poisoning rivals, Trump says nothing. The bottom line is if he stays in there, he will bring this country to it’s knees and minorities will be subjected to conditions that are completely regressive in nature. I think relocating needs to always be an option left on the table. The way they have been treated has gone on long enough. I also heard on the news that most white people don’t think black people are treated any differently than they are, now the know damn well that’s a lie. But, this is why racism doesn’t die. It just festers and grows.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds