Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5642

• Jordan
Man oh man, I absolutely can’t believe anyone could, in good continuous, vote for this man to be reelected. He clearly does not care. What will it take to make them understand that? Are they so hell bent on hate that they simply don’t care? Mason told us that Yes Trump is a racist but his enablers, the current republicans in congress and those who vote them into office, have worked for years to insure black people can’t breathe. They have continuously created laws that disparage black Americans. They create situation that disparage black people like forcing them into certain zip codes when buying homes and denying them housing everywhere but in certain areas. These zip codes are targeted for less service, medical, education, employment, protection from law enforcement. In fact, they are targeted by police to cause problems for them in these areas. They want to insure the get criminal records early in life. They tear them down almost from birth breaking their will simply so if they ever need them like trump, they can offer them relief, some relief, if they do something so against their best interest, like show up at trump rallies. They let a few in but no way will the let all of them in. No way. When Mason talks about how life was for her from childhood through her twenties it brings tears to her brother’s eyes. She has lived it. She knows exactly what people are talking about. I’m not sure it can change but if it can’t relocating is a really good idea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5643

• Deb
  • Elite Member
All I can say is I’m glad our kids are in the Gnostic Academy too.

That man is allowing Russian troops to attack American troops and hasn’t said anything about that insane murderer in Russia, poisoning his rival in Russia. This man is horrible trump…we need him out. I’m so sick of people even entertaining the thought of leaving him in for another 4 years.

I guess we see what’s wrong with people looking at the video Rocky posted. This is the problem, ignorant people like this. We need to do something about all the people who have enabled this man. I’m not shock he has the enablers around him the republicans, this is what they want. They like what he’s doing. People who support trump are racist oppressors and have worked hard to insure black people never have anything in this country and I honestly think we need to leave.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5644

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mark, I also appreciate how safe I felt during the meeting this summer. I also appreciated seeing a leader look and speak as well as you. I like the long slender robe he puts on. He keeps saying he’s not our leader but YES you are. We love you too because we know you love us. You show it. You’re always looking out for us. You’re not in this for the money. We are lucky.

I am a white person who refuses to accept that things are just the way they are. I have lost friends and realize they were never my friends anyway so to hell with them. I lost nothing. I will not be bothered with hateful ass people who think what is going on in this country is all right. I will not. I think they are scum and I want nothing to do with them. We absolutely must do something about what is going on or black people along with many of us white people, need to find another place to be. If things cannot start to make some immediate significant changes we need to leave. I agree Mark and I’m with you.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5645

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Mark I also want to thank you for a safe meeting experience.

My thing is the people who support for Trump do they really think it’s all right that this man is literally putting our troops in mortal danger? Do they not see this man is allowing Putin attack our troops in the middle east? He’s openly racist so black supporters of trump turn my stomach. He’s trying to start a race war here in the United States. They honestly can’t see that? I saw the video and I was so stunned. We talked about it during the meeting this month. It makes me agree, as that man spoke when the athletes set out a game in protest of Jacob’s shooting, why do we, as black people, keep trying to love a country that doesn’t love us back, why? Mark, you are on to something and one thing I’ve learned dealing with Sir Paul’s family, is they are forward thinking and trustworthy. Mason…pray he is not reelected please.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5646

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I’m honest glad my husband is out of it Marc and I’m glad you got out as well. This is an institution that I spent most of my life admiring, thinking it was honorable, viewing officers as above reproach and of high integrity. I am so disillusioned, so disappointed. I find myself wondering how long this has been going on. I was one of those people who thought black people played the race care to much using it as an excuse to fail. I know, after George Floyd’s public execution, have learned that almost everything about the black struggle in this country is flat out true. They are discouraged from purchasing homes in areas that are upstanding and I know this because my father was a real estate broker. Systemic racism is REAL! It reaches every aspect of life, they are pushed into areas that allows judgements based on the zip code people live in. Everything is affected by the zip code, medical services, education, and emergency services. They can’t get jobs if they live in these areas. We laws that punish blacks more severely than whites for the same crimes. We have systems that make sure people can’t get back on their feet after they serve their time in jail. They can’t vote, can’t find a place to live, can’t find a job, what the hell! I can’t believe what I’m learning. I’m sick of the smug looks on white people’s faces as they claim this is not a problem. Bullshit Fat as Barr, Bull shit. You are joke and I hope you burn in your soul and die a slow and painful death. I am disgusted with republicans who continue to support all the republicans who support this raggedy man in the white house.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5647

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mark, yes thank you for the care you take and for be a real leader.

I’m disturbed by there being yet another killing in New York. It happened in March but the video just came out. What kind of people are all right treating another human being the way these officers treat black people. We do expect them to be better Barb, it’s tragic when they prove they just how uncivilized they are. The savage way they treat black people and try to cover it up. Hear what they tried to do to coverup what they did to Breanna? They tried to get the man the arrested for the drugs to implicate her for a reduced sentence. Mason said they leave black people in disparaging situation so they can persuade them to do things when they need them to by offering them a small piece of the pie. Like they do all the black people who show up to trump rallies and all the idiots that speak up for him. They are all paid because no black person should honestly be supportive of trump. Herman Cane is dead. That’s all I’m going to say. I couldn’t get over how they let a killer walked right by them with his damn rifle strapped around his neck. And they are trying to get him off. I honest think we, black people, need to wake up and consider relocating at this point.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds