Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5648

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
According to the news today Kenosha residents are siding more with trump as he paints the protestors as trouble-makers and his administration is pushing to stop all discrimination laws in order to prevent black people from achieving and striving for equality in this country. I honestly think it’s time to consider leaving, especially if that man is reelected. To me that will prove just how many white people agree with him and are comfortable oppressing and making sure an entire race can’t breathe. It’s time to go it’s that simple and steps to organize an exit need to begin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5649

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
They keep saying the gap between trump and Biden is tightening and I simply don’t see how or why. He’s insulting the military, and first of all if he was innocent some of the high-ranking military people who worked with him have not come forward and said he’s innocent of saying some of the terrible things he’s clearly said. They haven’t. Second: if Michael Cohen wasn’t lying to protect trump he would never have gone to jail, and third this man doesn’t really believe in anything but money. He thinks Christians are fools, men who volunteer to serve in the military are fools, he probably thinks first responders are fools too. He’s a piece of shit and an animal just like he said. So is that miller. I think if he gets reelected and the senate doesn’t flip black people and brown are going to be subject to a lot of hardships. We should all leave is nothing changes.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Ebony.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5650

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I’ve already commented on that video, my problem is I don’t know what to believe. I simply can’t believe people are ignorant to what Trump is up to. I simply can’t believe that. I heard the lady as well, saying that most of the people in Kenosha believed Trump, she’s a liar, Kenosha people are not that stupid. I have friends who live there and they can’t stand trump, they said they don’t know who she was talking to because they don’t know anyone who likes, believes or trust trump.

All I know is they are rolling back civil rights and acts of discrimination and any black person supporting this man is more than a fool. There just isn’t that much money in the world I’m sorry. Rev. Sharpton had a black man on Saturday and he couldn’t justify any of the issues Sharpton asked him about. He looked absolutely foolish. I agree perhaps, after all that’s happened, how they continue to shoot black men, and the protest are being turned in to something bad, black people need to consider relocating. I’ll go with them I don’t want to stay in this horrid place. They wouldn’t be alone. Let the deplorable people have this country, we’ll just move on to something bigger and better.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5651

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I keep seeing white people telling black people to go back where they come from, where they belong. As a Native American I would like for white people to go back where their ancestors came from. We are the only ones that have the right to say something like that. And…while the current administration is pushing how black people, protesting for equal rights, are trying to take away their land, how the hell do they we felt when they murdered us, slaughtered us, and to forced us off our lands into concentration camps. This is our land. For all the racist, Nationalist, KKK, and Republicans who support trump, why don’t all of you go back where you come from. Every one of you who lets that come out of you mouth. Follow you own advice and get the hell out of here. Also…clearly you didn’t build this country on your own. You like to exploit other, their hard work, entertainers, performers, musicians…especially if they are black, you steal the profits of their hard work. You still their hair styles, their features and try to brand it as your own. What the hell would this country do without Black people to exploit, demean, oppress, and imitate what they claim to hate? They won’t let black people leave. Black people feed their need to be evil and evil as well as hate, must be fed. There has to be victims, casualties. THIS IS HELL!

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5652

• Niobi
Me husband is so delicious. I see him in Italy and I say he mine and I run to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:. I can’t believe people in America support man who do not support he soldiers. He evil and too many support him. It speak to the character and it is sad. I proud of Mark, he good man, he like he father. He good leader, born to it. He has good plan and I trust him too. He what leader should be. He is honest, kind, full of integrity, honor, and he a moral man, this is leader. I look at him sometime he laughing with the kids, chase them around like Mason :cheer: I think so much on him shoulders and you not know watch him with him kids. You successful because you rise to station which you called my husband and I truly love you.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5653

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Wow…what Kelton and Doc Jess said is simply profoundly true. We have never been valued in this country and man we never will. It wasn’t founded on inclusion. It was never meant to be fair for all men. It was meant for only white men and that’s the shocking reality. It has never rung more true than it does since the Rodney King tape of police brutality. It’s horrifying. They were originally formed to keep us in our place. To keep Native Americans in their place, and to keep Hispanics from coming over our borders. This is our truth, this is what is real. So yes they keep coming up with ways to silence us to keep us under their knees where they can cut off our air whenever they feel like it. We can’t call the police when we need help, that is so painfully clear. I don’t think we should pay taxes until many things are cleared up. We need better medical attention, better security, and access to better jobs and living communities. If we can’t get it here Kelton, we need to find it somewhere else.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds