Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5678

• Kay
  • Premium Member
As a younger American I’d like to say we are tired of the old as men in congress. All of them are corrupt especially the republicans. They can’t even look at the camera. If this was a black president, they would have plenty to say, now they don’t have anything to say. They disgust me all of them. And I’m sick of people voting them back into office. This s not just a trump failure this is a republican failure. As far as I’m concerned, they brought this on themselves, and I’m with TJ and Miles, I wish all of them would get the virus and die, All of them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5679

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I know hate is very strong. As strong as love. Racist people have a lot of hate. Sometimes it leads them to an early death and it is something they will proudly die for. I’ve experienced raw racism. I’ve seen it and it really made me uncomfortable. It’s evil. You can’t get through it. It’s like a cancer rotting away at their soul. They don’t know God and eventually will admit the don’t care about God. To know and acknowledge God is to let go of the hate, often times the hate is too strong. I don’t think some white people will ever do the right thing. It’s not in them. If it were, they would really do something about the homeless, not keep raising housing cost. They drive by homeless people and they are indifferent. They don’t care. To many of them are selfish, greedy, and incapable of seeing things in any way but their one tunnel view of things. They know they are privilege, that’s way none of them would trade places with a black person even if the black person was rich and they were poor. They know black people aren’t treated justly they know they are the reason black people are not treated like the matter. With all that said, I also would leave if there was an opportunity and I was black.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5680

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I think it’s scary that they, the republicans and those in the trump orbit, are openly trying to shut black people down. At every turn their voices are being silenced. They are trying to take aware their vote, the don’t want them to protest, they try to taint it and say they are trouble makers. They are doing all they can to strip away their citizenship, locking them up, denying them bail or placing it so high they are trapped in jail. Destroy their lives as early as possible in their lives. Enacting laws that destroy their ability to breathe to thrive. I think Black people need to consider leaving this place I’ll join them because it’s going to give me joy because they deserve to be able to breathe.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5681

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Wooo there has been so much that there is absolutely no reason for anybody on this planet vote for a man like trump with a clear conscious unless they don’t have one. Unfortunately, we have a lot of people like that in the United States. Look at their bodies, they look dirty, grossly over-weight, and then they open their mouths and prove how stupid they are. I’m reminded of the overseers on the plantations during slavery. Just the scum of the earth literally. I know we want to think things are getting better we have to face the reality that they are not. It’s time to see things 100% clearly, Republicans work against equality. They do not want black people treated equal to whites and it’s because they do have giving hearts. They will change things to a position of people not money first. Clearly that’s whey Virgil reached out and went to work for them. If they leave, I’m leaving with them, gladly.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5682

• Val
  • Premium Member
I am so disgusted. Every time I see that mans face it tuns my stomach. It’s the stuff he did to the kids at that border, It’s how many people have died because of this virus, it’s his treatment of our soldiers, it’s his racism and his damn constant lies. I don’t know how black people have dealt with the unfounded hatred they live with simply because of the color of their skin. I see the children crying when they see police and I am so saddened by that. Kids aren’t supposed to fear police. Mason said she just keeps her grandkids close because she knows if they get lost the police probably wouldn’t do anything about it. It is so much negative and I just want him gone. I don’t want to see him again, hear about him, know he exist.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5683

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think we should just start making plans because it’s so much ugly over here is stifling. I don’t like ugly. I never have. Grandma passed, she got the virus and it took her out of here. She was one of those people he didn’t believe it was real. Well, she was wrong. Unfortunately, many more people who are stupid enough to believe the virus isn’t real need to get it and lose their lives because of their stupidity. I just don’t want innocent people to keep paying because so many people are just plain ignorant.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds