Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5672

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Y’all so gangster!!! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5673

• Karen
  • Premium Member
All I’m gonna say is…I’m not taking no damn vaccine that comes under this administration. This man and his administration lies and so many people have died. I honestly think he started the fires in Oregon. I think he is behind it. He’s been fighting with Oregon for a long time. He’s a piece of shit. I don’t care if they do come up with a vaccine for the virus I’m don’t trust it or anyone working with or silently enabling him to destroy this country because they are racists of like how the things he does further enriches them. I’m disgusted,

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5674

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m with Ryan we are living in scary times and so many of us want to just have things settle down and resemble normal again. This has been the worst four years and I just want it to end. I want things to go back to normal as in having a real president, a real leader. I remember Mason cried when he won, silent tears. She knew it was going to be bad. I didn’t understand it then and I don’t understand it now. How do they tell themselves this is all right? They can’t keep claiming he’s good for the economy. He’s destroyed that and has been destroying since he took over. He’s destroying this country, Mason refused to look at his twitter feeds, it isn’t presidential and they’ve allowed it to become normal, acceptable. It has been a disaster and it won’t be over when he is voted out. It takes time to beat hate back down. I wish we could bury it for good. And if not, then perhaps we can find a more accepting place so we can breathe.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5675

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I think, at the end of the day, what the Snowden guy said, the exiled one, what did he do anyway? He confirmed things are bad in Russia to when it comes to this virus, but they did have a nationwide lock down. The US is the only country that didn’t do anything about the spread of this virus and that’s is as ridiculous as it is sad. But my point is, it doesn’t matter who tries to interfere with the American election, Americans need to make sure they are properly informed. They need to stop being lazy and letting others do their thinking for them. It’s up to them to make sure they are basic their decision on things that are real and not made up and up by foreign countries trying to influence how they feel about people they are electing into offices to represent them. It’s not rocket science. All of us can choose what will have an impact on what we believe and how we feel. So I don’t care about outside interference I don’t even see it. I do care that this administration leader and party, is tearing this country down and another four years will see it disintegrate in a way that may be unrepairable. To me that speaks to the intellect of the people who continue to support Trump, there is no logical reason to do so.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5676

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I’m struggling to understand how people can be so stupid. Even if they are racist, trump is stealing from them, they are hungry damnit, the virus is killing them what the hell is t here not to believe? I can’t believe some people are so stupid. I tell you man people like that need to get this virus and die. Why aren’t any of the people who need to get this getting it? I’m like my brother…I want to see some of the racist people who think Covid-19 is a hoax get this and see what they say.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5677

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I don’t know how proud I am to be an American with all these dumb ass people. If there is really over forty percent of the population still favors him that if forty percent of the most dangerously ignorant people on the planet. There is so much not to be proud of here. The shameless things done in our history and now this. It’s only magnified by what is causing him to remain so popular which only confirms there is a serious racial problem in this country. It can’t be ignored It can’t be denied. It is serious and it is definitely real. One way or another black people need to decide the want a better life and if that’s not here than lets get the hell out of here.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds