Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5666

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I was wonder when Uncle Mike was going to say something. He’s angry that’s why he’s been so quiet. I’m angry and disgusted. I heard someone on the news MSNBC, a white man, I can’t remember who he was but he was on Thursday, he said there are only two reason people still support Trump and one of them is they have money and he is good for people who have money, or if they are not wealthy they are racist. He said of incognito racist, the ones that hide. They are the one who say, leave everything like it is. It’s fine. It’s not our problem. They need to accept their lives as they are and we need to just keep things like they are. I know a lot of white people like that and it sickens me. I had to cancel my FaceBook because I’m disgusted. I really am. If black people leave this country I’m going with them. I don’t want to even be around people like these ignorant racist people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5667

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Mike...damn straight brother Preach I’m ready. No… the used to dealing with them punk ass republicans in congress. Shit we ain’t all just gonna bend over and take it YO. Not today.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5668

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I think this man has caused so much chaos it’s a damn shame. That dame Qnone I spreading rumors about the cause of the fires on the west coast. Hampering the ability of firefighters to fight the fires. The bottom line is the fires are starting because of global warming. That is a scientific fact but again they don’t believe in science. They praise a liar, a criminal. He knew this virus was deadly and he lied. All he does is lie. But some people are absolutely ignorant. Why can’t they get this virus? Why? If it’s a lie why can’t they get it since the think it’s a hoax.

This man is a racist and yes, his supporters look like the hateful racist they are. I looked at that video and all I saw was a bunch of racist. Just stupid as they come. It’s unbelievable. And they want to say black people are stupid. Give me a break. Most republicans are racists. That’s why things are so bad for black people in this country. Racism hides behind one of many curtains, conservatism being one of them, religion being another. They think he’s funny. All they do is laugh like this is all a joke, his supporters. All of it is disgusting and Mike, I’m with you always.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5669

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Damn right Mike, Damn right!!!

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5670

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Ryan…I look at all of this, and I’m afraid too. I was protesting and saw the hatred first hand and it’s raw, evil. They were there to shout at us call us names, I was called the N word and I said so what I’d rather be Nigger than a racist asshole. He tried to hit me and a large man stood in front of me, two of them a black and a white man. He backed down but what stunned me was the intense hatred. I say all of this to say this, Black people need to consider leaving this country and finding a place where they can live peacefully without feeling threatened everyday by an intense hatred just for being who you are. I didn’t realize I was speaking my thoughts when I said I’m a Jewish not white. That set him off again on an even more hateful rant. I realize how hated Jewish people are as well. It’s unnerving that kind of hatred. I want to leave. I just want to live somewhere else especially if this man gets in for another four years.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by JJ.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5671

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
No…I can’t play bitch sorry. I agree shit will not be easy, not at all.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds