Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2020 Meeting

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5690

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello forum members, and visitors. I feel the need to clarify what Michael said in his post, or what he is saying. Many of us White people, have no desire and we will not be a part of the shameful behaviors that have caused so much pain and destruction to human life in this nations past.. The bottom line is what happened to the Native Americans is nothing to be celebrated. It was brutal, savage and down right criminal. It was inhumane barbaric and shameful. What was done to African Americans was Savage. Make no mistake here, white people did very savage inhumane things to other human beings. These are the ones that want to yell about no abortions while they choke the life out of people who are clearly already born and living. George Floyd showed the world how hard it is for the African Americans in the United States to breathe. Anyone who is all right with that is a racist and they are the real danger in this world. They are the killers, the murderers and the terrorist. Not Black Men.

Many white people are civilized and we are not going to be a part of any form of barbarianism that hateful racist American Terrorist continue to subscribe too. I'm not walking through my life feeling shame for the behaviors of a few because it is shameful. I'm going to do things that I can be proud of. This is how many of us real men feel. This world is big enough for all of us and everyone deserves to pursue a life of prosperity and happiness. They don't need or deserve to have barriers that prevent them from any type of path out of horrible living conditions. It's inhumane and uncivilized. We are not going to stand for that type of embarrassing behavior in our future so please don't allow the media to scare you into thinking there is a large group of white bullies who will be allowed to terrorize a targeted group of human beings for any reason, sexual preference, beliefs and values, ethnicity, gender, or personal life choices that frankly are just that, personal and private, and their damn right. There are many of us out here that are fed up with hearing how badly racist people have always and continue to behave in this country.

We stand for the human rights of all people to live without barriers and the threat of harm or even death by the dominant group who are in that position simply do to oppression other groups, and finances. They are not superior but savage and insecure. They are unholy, immoral, and inhumane. All of us are free to pursue our dreams and be allowed to prosper equally because that's what being civilized is all about.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5691

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Jordan, What the hell is this man talking about "herd mentality"? What the hell is that? He's put a neurologist in charge of this pandemic. a damn ignorant neurologist, number two, typically they are smart but the ones associated with trump are ignorant Atlas...what the hell is he talking about?

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5692

• Jordan
Lindsey, 1st we are talking about a souless man who has no respect, regard, concern, value, not a smiggen of care for anyone other than himself. He needs this money machine, it got him out of debt, now he wants it to make him richer, another four years will bleed us out and severely weakened. Russia is weakening our military so they can't ever come to the aide of the American people. He is trying to befriend and pull in corrupt police to side with him when he attempt his complete take over as the roller of the United States. it's all in the plan so remember that first and far most.

2nd this is when enough people get the virus that they begin to develop an immunity to it. If they have gotten it and survived.
a. this will not work because we don't know if a person who has had this won't get reinfected.

b. It's not clear that once a person has what is determined as recovered, there is no proof they are actually recovered. Many are having lingering medical issues that is not being reported in the media like it should be.

c. Many, Many people will die trying to achieve heard immunity which again is desired. It is disproportionately killing black people, minorities, simply because many of them don't have access to good health care. quality healthcare. The mentality is let it kill off as many minorities as it will, thinning out their numbers, and for those who survive, it will help the whites live because of herd immunity. He wants people to die because he doesn't want anymore protest. He wants to be able to declare martial law when he fills like it . He wants to do like Putin does people in Russia.
It is herd immunity and millions will die. He is not going to leave the White House peacefully just like Michael Cohen has said. he will attempt to start a war if it means it will leave him in office. He doesn't have to leave the White house until January He can start a war from the time Biden is elected and that would force him to remain in office. We have to be ready for this man to have to be physically removed and there are enough of us who will not let his thugs take down this country down.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Jordan.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5693

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay first of all let's confirm that atlas is a quack, damn I'm tired. Any who...he's not a neurologist he's a radiologist, not even close to being a neurologist. The man takes x-rays. He looks at black and white pictures of peoples insides so he absolutely doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. At this rate I'm not sure he can even read a damn x-ray. Let's face it, trump is a failure at being human and everyone who is drawn to him is as well. Not smart, just look at them. Need I say more, running like this man is some kind of deity. Please, it's stupid and fucking embarrassing. If you all knew how many times I had to edit this y'all would think my ass is drunk. And another thing...I tell you what...I'm not taking no vaccine that has anything to do with trump, the republicans, or anyone working with or for trump. I will also have my damn mask on and make sure my kids do as well and they aren't in public schools Thank God!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Jay.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5694

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you my truly regal little brother. I love you more than I can say. I play Toni Braxton for you, let me count the ways. That's his favorite song if you all didn't know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank You JR!!!! OMG... The man is a ex-ray tech okay. Please, give me a break. He has no idea what the hell he's talking about. But again, anyone in that administration who does know what they are talking about, gets fired or quits because we have a ignorant. lying, unqualified person in the people's house.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August 2020 Meeting 3 years 7 months ago #5696

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
WOOOO ! My sister is always telling my business. Damn I love that song. You all better be counting I know you all love wonderful me. I can't hear you guys! Y'all heard Toni!
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds