Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5572

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I'm a democrat always have been, but this is proof, we all need to pull together to save this country from a hostile take over. Trump isn't in this alone, many of the republicans have been offered shit from Putin and they are selling us out. That video Mason posted, the last one, Says It All!!! That is what they think of us. They don't care about us and we better wake up and start this fight now. The vote needs to matter and needs to take place on time. The post office needs to be rescued and preserved in order to preserve the vote. We need to prepare for everything he's showing us he and his administration is willing to do to keep that demon in office. He has already dismantled, he and his supporters, all of the agency's in government that deal in law and democracy. We have to be prepared to storm the place if he refuses to leave. We need to be ready through his fat ass out of the white house when he loses and be prepared to fight his supporters that try to get violent. they also need to be exiled out of this country. Enough is enough. As a Native American, I say it's time to toss out the riff raff and that is all of the racist trump supporters threatening our democracy and wearing NAZI mask in Walmart!

Mark, hell yes we need a change. Hell yes we need a higher standard of qualifying for many of the stations we assume in life. I think a Moral awakening is in order and like Virgil, let's do this as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5574

• Beth
  • Premium Member
OMG…thanks for sharing the videos they speak a thousand words.

I think this is a fantastic idea because when we are young we don’t understand why it is so important to listen to that voice of reason I did start hearing before I was twelve, but more so after. Sometimes I listened and sometimes I didn’t. Every time I didn’t listen something bad happened. Luckily, I didn’t die during those times because it was really bad. I married man everything in me screamed I shouldn’t marry and he was horrible. It took years to get free two miscarriages, countless beatings, continuous verbal and sexual abuse and finally the door opened and I was brave enough to walk through it. Sometimes it just calls for us to be brave and have faith, so many of us simply never show that kind of strength. I’m glad I found mine and I think it is something that should be nurtured as soon as possible. I also think it’s something only good, qualified parents will be able to do.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5577

• Miles
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: Fuck us…wooo it doesn’t get any plainer that that does it?

Sounds Uncle Luke? What sounds? When? Where?

I’m also a firm believer in people not listening to the inner voice. I was hell bent on being rebellious and I can honestly say, there is nothing like a bad parent that sets us on a road of rebellion. My mother was like a thorn in my side. It was like the good angel on one shoulder and the bad one on the other. My mother was to bad angel. Always bitching, always staying things to and about me and my father, and the good voice would tell me to ignore her, but I was angry, I was frustrated, I wanted to make her pay. It consumed me and it became clear that the way to make her pay was for me to fail. I didn’t realize that I was hurting the person I was in so much pain over by my failure. All I could think about was making my mother pay. I finally realized it after I let friends come into my father’s house and destroy it. I realized, hurting me was hurting the one person I was upset my mother was hurting. I did not want to be a part of hurting my father. He had been through enough. Something changed and I got my shit together. I had help, and it wasn’t easy, but I think if we can recognize these kinds of issues early, we can do all that we can to correct them. If someone had realized what was happening to me early I would not have gone through so much before it was finally addressed.

I admire Virgil too dad, and I agree with his methods. He was right.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5578

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I love it, I didn’t see Obama’s speech at John Lewis’ funeral so thank you for sharing it with us Mark. I really hope people are seeing these videos and I hope even more that they are paying attention. The one with the woman is so damn profound it’s scary,

Well, I am a firm believer in morality and listening to that inner voice. The officer that murdered George Floyd heard the voice tell him to get off Floyd and I watched him ignore it. The officer that strangled Eric Garner heard it but did not let go, we all hear it. I’ve have heard it several times in tense situations. I made it a point to always listen to it. As we watch some of the videos of what happened to the black people killed by law enforcement officers, you can imagine what is going through the minds of both people directly involved in a unpleasant confrontation. I’ll tell you, shit always seems to be bad when you’re having a bad day from the time you wake up.

Sandra, something told her to just put the cigarette out and be quiet but she was already irritated and upset with how police treat black people. She could have made sure she never went to that jail that day. Now what happened to her inside the cell she had no control over, but when she could control it she would not listen to the voice in her head that told her to stay calm, and do what the officer asked. He should not have stopped her. He heard the voice tell him not to pull her over in the first place. It knew what would happen if he did, but he ignored it. He knew he was out of line right away and everything he did after that was a disaster. There is a point when the voice goes silent. It kept speaking through the whole exchange, both of them, but neither of them listened. What a difference life would be if we listened to that voice of caution. I think it would be a blessed thing to teach children to listen to that voice early in life. I think a system that required people qualify for significant positions in life would be a welcome change for all the reason you listed Mark.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5579

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I really appreciate the videos because I haven’t seen any of them on television. Thanks for sharing them with us.

As for the article, I didn’t realize that the voice was so significant until I became an adult and found my faith. Both Rod and I knew we were headed down a stormy path. We kept trying but we always knew. The voice told us which is why I never will it’s not absolutely true. It does tell you and if you don’t listen you pay the price. We absolutely have to start listening to that voice. Now great things came out if our union, our three beautiful children of which we are both proud and we love so very much and for that we are both grateful.

I also remember the voice telling me to speak up when my father said horrible things about Black and Hispanic people. It told me to say it wasn’t true but I would sit with my head down or keep eating no matter how uncomfortable it made me. I know how white people who don’t agree with racism feel. I was to paralyzed to even speak up in a room full of racist. I was too afraid to speak up. I regret that and Mark, I agree with what you said. I am ashamed of what is happening, ashamed of what has happened in this country. I’m glad I’m not like that anymore. My parents are no longer here, so I can’t go back and tell them how much I disagreed with the things they said. But I stand up now. I speak up now. I listen to the voice now. I think if we can encourage this early in life things would be better in this world.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5580

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
www.unilad.co.uk/life/people-are-hearing...-all-over-the-world/

Will Miles, they are close. I feel them all the time. And the link leads to the article. It’s a purge and it is just as bad as the plague but smarter this time. Hiding, infiltrating, before devouring the body. It is a plague and it will not stop, not this one. It will stop when it takes all that it has come to take.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds