Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5581

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I love it :lol: :lol: I’m glad you folks are looking for them. We have to fight back now with all we have. Damn that last one really summed it up Mason :lol: You and your brother found some really good ones. :cheer: .

I’ll say that voice spoke to me many times, and sometimes it didn’t talk me out of something I was about to do. I’ve come to understand that we are all born to do what we are born to do. I am a soldier, a warrior, and sometimes I’m called to do certain things, right Michael? I am at total piece with it. I see it in my twins as well. I see the kind of men they both will be. My faith showed me how significant the voice is and after the time I spent incarcerated, I’ve felt different, better than I was. I needed that time and I did the right thing turning myself in. I’m glad I did it when I did because I certainly wouldn’t want to be in anybody’s prison today with this virus going around. I lost a good friend last week and he was a healthy as any man I know. We don’t know who it will take and when it will take them. I’m not taking any chances with my life or my families.

I think whatever we can do or could do to make life easier for everyone we should do it. Whatever we could do, just like Virgil and Louis.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Carmine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5582

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I think, if he’s seen any of these, one of him depicting him like he’s an animal, he knows he’s not going to win. Mason the man has done just as you said, dismantled every government institution. Now he’s attacking the postal service, Mason do you know what that could mean? Our mail. It’s not just the election he’s tampering with, he’s taking with the normal flow of information.
I really miss having a real president too. I miss Barack. :(

Listening to that voice is hard sometimes especially when your pissed off. I agree with Doug, Sandra was pissed but I wished she had just shut up. She would be alive today. We have to pick or battles. That was not the time to engage in a fight. He was hell bent on upsetting her that was obvious and he enjoyed knowing she was upset. She played right into his hands. He wanted to punch her, he meant it when he said he would fuck her up. That’s what he really wanted to do.

Mark if we could usher in a way to change how we deal with each other that would be fantastic. I absolutely agree the world is without morals. I think, like we are doing, it is best to start young teaching kids to listen to that inner voice the subtle one not the one screaming all the time. I think if we start working on it early people can learn and things will change. We do need to get in touch with our immortality.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5583

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Wow, well I don’t know what to say after that last video. It’s so blunt, so true, so said, and so damn scary. We have to vote and get not only trump out but many in the republican party and it’s time we paid attention to all the shit they have been doing over the years and take an active part in our democracy. We have to make sure this never happens again.

I just learned to listen to that subtle voice and I think it would be very good if we could teach young people to start doing this early in life. I agree this is the problem in society with this species. Like Mason always says, even animals listen to that inner voice. Humans don’t because we are led and controlled by something we’ve made so significant in our lives and that is money. Frankly societies can function without it and function successfully and the financial situation we operate in, needs to be reevaluated. Mark, you sound like a man with a plan. :lol:

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5584

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
You know that’s so true and that makes it so scary, that last ad is exactly how this administration feels about the general public. They are stealing from us left and right and we have got to stop sitting back watching and allowing it. I agree with Loreen about learning to listen to the God in us and act on that. To grow morally is to think to much for ourselves and that is so not in their benefit. They rely on us needing to be led. It is something that would have to start in a new society. Virgil was brilliant and I wish we could do things just the way he did, but we would need their help to do that and they don’t like to interfere to much like that, right Mason?

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5585

• Loreen
  • Administrator
It’s getting deep now. They are laying it all on the table and I hope everyone is listening.

I think to start young learning to be aware of our inner connection to the Most High is crucial. I think religion has always taken the wrong approach because to teach people about their inner, personal connection to the Most High empowers them and that can be counterproductive. If everyone realizes they can depend on themselves they won’t be so easily misled and misused. They’ll start thinking about everything they hear and make better decisions. Let’s face it, that’s counter what they want. It affects their bottom line. It’s how the wealthy have stayed in wealthy, controlling how society thinks. The people in control do not want us thinking for ourselves and to get us in touch with our morality is counterproductive. Money is the problem and as long as we have a value system that makes people better based on how much they have it’s will be hard to get people to pay attention to that little voice Mark. It’s our value system. So, Virgil was right, he killed the root so he could cleanse the surface and start fresh. Money is the root to all evil and as long as it’s god for so many people things will not really change in this world.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Loreen.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5586

• JJ
  • Premium Member
All I know is the thing in the White house and to many of the republicans in congress are fucking this country up. I think the are all in line with Putin. I think they see dollars and nothing but dollars and that video Mason posted about to hell with us is absolutely right. I laugh to keep from crying.

Mark, whatever it takes, I’m with you. I will do just like you say, because you remind me of Virgil in many ways except not as scary. Did he ever smile Mason? Thaddeus did but Virgil was down right scary. Remember when he grabbed a Warrior by the throat and slammed him to the ground? A Warrior! What do they stand, about 9 maybe 10 feet? How tall was Virgil? His ass scared me from that moment. I was like oh hell no. He would get no back talk from me, none, nada. He was the total bomb.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds