Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5587

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Damn…the man is an animal and they are throwing up the middle finger at all of us and telling us to spin. Okay. Nothing like the truth to wake you up. Like someone throwing ice cold water in your face.

Mark, a society like the one Virgil created, starting with the poor and vulnerable, just made the biblical statement the first will be last ring true. Vigil made the last first, finally and built a beautiful society. It is obvious it started with dealing with people who are already humble and in touch with their morality. You know that Mark, that’s where you give all your good things. You have already been a leader in our group, teaching us not to give our good efforts to swine aka people who don’t deserve it. A society without money and full of morally cognitive people would be a little slice of heaven.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5588

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Huh? :huh: Me, plan? What? :ohmy: Josh I, I, I plead the fifth, or is it the fourth, I think it might even be the sixth. I’m not saying anything that might reveal my mental business. I think the last deserve to be first now Brad. They are the humble, meek that Yahushua was talking about. :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mark.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5589

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Please tell me why the media keeps putting this man on television? He lies about everything and they lie too he is not as popular as they claim he is. Dad had a lot of friends and all of them were republican like him. None of them like this president and all of them appreciate the Lincoln Project Ads that are being posted on this site. Now he’s saying Biden is against God. He means he’s against him because he thinks he’s god. He makes me sick.

I agree Uncle Mark, we need to start young. Uncle Mike and Aunt Mason (I almost said her real name) :lol: are the reason I got my act together. I do all I can to make sure my son is learning to be a righteous person and the only way he can be that way is to be in touch with his morality.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5590

• Niobi
This man he crazy this trump, he just do everything so wrong everything. Mason said he was to be like this. What can the do? How to save election is a worry. He is cheater it can’t be allow to happen. I really upset by this man and all the people in US who allow this man to do the horror he do. I to wish he to get virus it would solve all problems.

I think it is important that kids learn to be right early. Virgil was genius and I wish to live in place like he creates. I no fear him I love him. I honor him. I respect him. He is Alpha Male in every way from time he was child. Kubuc knew he had special child he not be able to break. He fear him and Kubuc fear nothing and no one but he fear Virgil, like many fear Louis. Louis scary, he so beautiful but so deadly. He mind is so advanced and that scary. How you deal with a being like Louis, perfect, smart, beautiful? He fix anything and he solve any problem they give him quickly he like a walking computer. He make me in Awe that one he Apollo though right?

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5591

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I have seen one of these ads but this last one Mason posted I have only seen here on the site. It’s shocking to have it put so bluntly and as you laugh you think, really? And then you think about everything that has gone on since the trump administration came into power and you stumble because it’s all true. I hope people get out there and vote this election, I really do. I also miss having a real president. I miss Obama every time he speaks I’m reminded of what it felt like to have a real, normal leader.

Virgil is awesome and what he did was phenomenal. I think to get us to start listening and realizing we need to get in touch with our morality. If we teach kids to do this early it will change how we treat each other and make the world a better place.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5592

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Lawd they are serious ain’t they? Damnnn! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay so I was talking to Mason on the phone and I heard her granddaughter say part of cook is cleaning. She’s seven I think. Mason…we need to do some parenting coaching in this forum. She’s learning that already? See, all of this makes for better adults. Part of cooking is cleaning.

I think if we teach our kiddos the right thing to do right away in life they turn out to be better people. I definitely believe that we should start teaching kids about morality early. Watching all the evil going on around us today makes it more than clear, we are a world without moral cognition. To many people just don’t give a shit. The only way to stop that is to start at the beginning. That’s always been a known fact. Nations aren’t built they are made.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds