Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5593

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey Ashley, they have stepped in from time to time but they are bound by universal laws that prevent them from interfering with the way lower life forms progress. We have to learn to be better on our own and although it look hopeless it is not. We could do this but like in UE it will take those with what is needed right not to pull together and set up a new system that works for all people not just rich and/or wealthy people. It is the rich against the poor at the end of the day, that’s the only battle or conflict that is primary. There are many conflicts, racial in particular but if there was not a major conflict between the have and the have nots, there would not be a racial problem. It has a trickle-down affect like all things that are rooted in evil.

Deb you heard her? :lol: :lol: Honey, we have to teach by example. I was driving the other day and I turned left wide into a right-hand lane. That’s not how you do it. The voice said teach by example. Drive the way I’m supposed to so the kids will always know I did it the right way and they will do it the right way. So, modeling is all day every day. I clean as I go when I cook so that when I leave the kitchen it is clean. All we have to do is lead by example. Do not tell them to do something we don’t ourselves do. I know turn into the left-hand lane when I make a left-hand turn and I merge over into the right lane if I have t o make a right turn coming up. It’s everything we do all the time.

JJ Virgil was 6”6 in reduce size. They all are. The Warriors are 9 to 10 feet and even bigger when their wings are expanded. They are bronze, like light as a feather but unmovable to anything known to man. They are bullet proof, super-fast and as strong as the Large Companions. Yes, Ben pissed Virgil off and almost lost his life. Virgil is the prime Tanjan, both he and Thaddeus are and Tanjans are the most dangerous creatures in the universe and should only be in the TriSecCore but most of them are born on Earth.

Niobi yes Louis is Apollo and yes he is awesome in every way. He is easy to work with because Love guides him and he is very loving. That’s how he is managed. Love. Without out it, he is the dangerous one and even Virgil knows this. The Aeon and Sal does as well. There is a reason why Apollo is so revered and whose name remains Apollo in all beliefs about the Nine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5594

• Vince
I agree with Mason, we needed a leader that would initiate a nation wide shut down and we would have more control of this virus. I’m sick of this man, tired of the chaos. I’m ready for a normal, presidency. I agree with Kay, I’m sick of the shit the media puts on. We don’t need to hear this man say Biden is against God. I’m getting tired of them broadcasting his racism. STOP!!

Okay…I haven’t gotten to all that Virgil did to start the sacred cities, what led to this, just give me a brief rundown, I’m still reading but there are seven volumes and they are 7 to 8 hundred pages. So talk to me, Virgil, give me the quick version. Mason, what do you think about your novels? Sounds like Virgil was a genius, a very wealthy powerful genius.

You know who was it that said the way to the future was through the children. It’s not an old concept. Many cultures raise their children to be warriors, it’s normally not for anything good. But, Mark you are talking about a form of evolving. You are talking about once again forming a better human being by focusing on righteousness. That’s a step in an ascension like capacity. If enough people started listening to the Most High within it would literally be life changing for humanity. This is one of those behaviors that would telepathically transfer and I can’t help but think that would be very pleasing to The Most High.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5595

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I got that answer for Vin Mason, First, this administration is losing their damn minds. We need to make sure people vote and if they mail in their ballots, we need to make sure those ballots count. I absolutely believe the message in that last video.

Virgil, he’s the stolen son of Zeus of whom few know who he is. He has been trapped on Earth for thousands of years. He get through it by sleeping and since a 1 year for them is like a thousand years for us so when he sleeps hundreds of years pass, when he really sleeps. UE has Vipes, blood suckers from their world, they do the same thing, as do the Warriors. Only a few of the ancients who humanity didn’t managed to murder, reincarnated. Virgil is Perseus. Everything happens for a reason and the time of the Tanjan is approaching. They have to incarnate. They need the body of a Ancient in order to do that. Zeus is too powerful so he survived the massacre on, the sneak attack on the Ancients. Everything has a weakness or a moment of weakness and Apollo is the key. It is something call the Cress, a time when they are at their weakest, vulnerable and capable of being killed. They ambushed Apollo and Murdered him, devastating the Ancients, crippling them. They rest of them died as they were overcome with grief, shock. They Hessian who is Kubac, a demon that has lived a very long time, orchestrated the attack, He knew Zeus survived and stayed hot on his trail. Zeus was never able to live a life of peace no matter how many times he came back, until he came back as an infant and place himself and the doorstep of a family in Nebraska. They called him Paul and he grew into power undetected. But the life he had before that, Kubac found him, he Stole his wife and new born twin sons, Virgil and Thaddeus. Thaddeus and their mother he looked in a cave with a door that opens to Tartarus at the smell of blood, a lot of blood it is a soundproof cave with a strong solid door. There is only one way in and once the door to Tartarus opens every thing of flesh in the cave is swept into hell dead or alive. Kubac just left them there to die no one heard their cries or their mothers calls for help. He kept Virgil and Kubac tried to torture him but he immediately had a powerful forcefield around him that normally doesn’t develop until they are seven. Kubac decided to embrace Virgil as his own son and brought him into the fold, the mighty Organization. Virgil played his part well, killing with ease having no real love for humanity. He ended up taking over the most powerful organization in the world while his father was growing up and rising in power in the US Government.

He was feared, he was amazingly strong, and he never smiled. He had a hard, handsome face and his voice rattled the windows, doors, and walls when he spoke especially when he was angry, no matter how softly he spoke. Once he was in charge he started purchasing poor areas all over the world to start a renovation project. The city officials were fine with it because they knew once it was complete, they would or could just take it back over and through the poor people out.

And yes, I think we need to start early in age teaching our children to be in touch with their moral side and pay attention to the voice of The Most High inside us trying desperately to guide us and keep us moving on the right path. I would fully support insuring people are held to a higher a higher level of qualifications.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5596

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Good job Adam :cheer:

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5597

• Karen
  • Premium Member
This has simply been the worst administration and president, and republican party in congress in the history of this country. Who do you all think Biden should pick as a running mate?

Mark, I agree there is a serious lack of morals in humanity and it is a reminder that we were enhanced, starting off as animals. But we are proving to be the most perverse species on this planet. Do any other animals rape their babies? Do they take pleasure in brutalizing others in their species? At some point a real change has to occur and that starts with a conscious movement in the right direction. We need to start teaching our children to listen to the moral voice of reason inside all of us. It has to start somewhere. I remember Virgil. He is scary but in a good way if that makes since. He’s like the ultimate admonishing parent for all of humanity. He is fair but just, that is what this species needs right now, real justice and real fairness.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5598

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Well the truth is the truth and it is liberating. I saw an interview with Michelle Obama, I have to agree I am feeling a great deal anxiety with this administration. The horror has just been more than I can sometimes take. We have to get them out, all of them including the republicans in the senate. They have allowed this monster to thrive and rack havoc on everything and everyone he comes into contact with.

We need just what you suggest in this article Mark. I agree. We need to listen to the voice of morality inside of us all and if we start teaching children to do that the world will be a better place.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds