Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5560

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
This is the next step in evaluating how a new territory would function. As we look at all the problems this country is currently facing, the racism (hate and discrimination), capitalism (greed, oppression), and conservatism (stagnation, repression). This is on top of all the other problems that we are faced with as a community. The new article discusses some of the solutions to some of the issues we face as a society and how to start attempting to rectify some behaviors. Share your thoughts, and yes, UE is my bible so to speak. I admire Virgil and what he accomplished.

Like Carmine, I'd like to post a Lincoln Project Video and share some realities with all of you. I suggest we all do this when we run across anti-trump material. We have got to get this man out of office in November. Let's get mobilized, helping get people to voting stations and doing what we can to insure everyone VOTES!!!

Also for those of you who did see this

Our last President, so easy to listen to and to be moved by his words. I share this with all who weren’t able to see Obama speak and John Lewis’ funeral.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5561

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
My brother, Virgil saw many things and he had little patience. He saw the humility in the poor and remembered what they did to Narcus TJ. He had no faith in Humanity as a whole just in a few. He was convinced their value system had ruined them and stifled that subtle voice of reason. Money to them screams louder and it is their God. Virgil knew this. Unfortunately we have to de power their god. The Aeon did that but the corruption ran deep. So they decided to work with those who had an ear. The only way to set things right is to get people to see, hear, and do right. Sometimes, we can't fix them, only time and experience can do that. We see that with our children, those of us who are good parents. They world is a big influence and in it's broken state, the battle to keep our children mentally on track is a constant battle.

I have two videos to share as well, and I hope those who need to see these things, see them.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5562

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Because the boys in the hood are very Hard :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oh man, talking about keeping it 100% WOOO!! It doesn't get any plainer okay.

Wow. So basically, this is about people refusing to do the right thing. Virgil knew this in UE, he knew they would not do what is right. So, he just reached out to those he knew would do the right thing. It’s just like Narcus, he found refuge with the poor, the minorities. They took him in and protected him when he was most vulnerable. All the effort they put into making the poor the bad ones in society, when in reality it is clearly most of the ones that are made to look as if they are the decent ones. We heard Barr say something like Meat and Potato crimes, basically what he was saying, all the crimes that a white-collar crime, committed by white, rich, men aren’t really crimes, unless they are committed by women or minorities. Prison is for minorities and women. I think I agree pop. We need to reach out to those who are already humble and can hear the voice of the Most High.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5565

• Alex
  • Premium Member
OMG! I really hope people are seeing these videos. These are republicans doing this I can’t believe people are so stupid to keep voting for him.

You know, I had to start listening to that voice. When I was willful, I went against that little voice in my head that would tell me not to do something. Finally, I realized it when I almost lost my family. Every since I found my faith, and started listening to that little voice, my life has been 100% better.

I think it’s important to start looking at people early so I think, the American founding fathers were on the right path, but they were so caught up in being free and having choices that they didn’t see behaviors need to be modified and that needs to start early. When we see a child off to the wrong path, like bullying and pushing other kids around, we need to address that right away. I also think we need to start at the beginning which is not allowing everyone to have kids. Some people are just not parent material and shouldn’t never be allowed to have kids.

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5567

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Once again we are getting deep in here. I absolutely think we need to have some way of evaluating if people are qualified to be in many of the professions they are in, not just academically but mentally. And, and some people damn sure shouldn't be in leadership positions as we can see with the current white house occupant. These are my republicans I was once a part of finally showing their faces and it's good to see them. We absolutely have to get in where we fit in and all of these approaches Mark gives us in this article would be huge improvements to how things operate in a society. Bravo on this article and on these videos. Man I miss Obama!

August Article 3 years 7 months ago #5570

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I came in and saw the videos last night and thought, damn people are really tired of this man. I've never seen such blatant ads in all my life and My God...I'm glad to see them. I've never been a Republican but I can damn sure appreciate the republicans fighting to save our democracy.

I have to say, Virgil is my hero and I really admire how efficient he was and effective. I think Morality is definitely what is missing in our culture, our societies, and most of our communities. I watch Beyonce's "Black Is King" and thought, wow she is so beautiful inside and out. I loved the tribute. But of course there are some white people trying to call her black pride racism. Trying to tarnish her sense of self-worth and trying to inspire that in black children and black people who have been beaten over the head and suffocated for over 400 years with ideas, comments, and words that strip away their value and sense of worth. Now she's the racist one for being proud of her brown skin. It's disgusting. Thank God she no longer needs to the White dollar of those whites who want to white-wash her and make her keep them lifted on their self made pedestals. Yeah...there is something wrong with the way to many white people think. Yes, money is their god their king and no, we can't serve two masters. They choose money because men like McConnell, Graham, Trump, Barr, Yoho, and that damn loud mouth Jordan don't know anything about God nor do they really care. But, oh change is coming. Have you seen the article about people hearing strange sounds in the sky? It started just before this pandemic started. Earth is tired, and they are too. Virgil might be closer than we all think. Mark is talking as if he's getting us ready for it. I am glad I read UE because for warned is for armed. Morality needs to be Law because if it will, humane behavior will follow!
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds