Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5599

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m glad Biden picked Kamala Yaaaa! But I wanted Elizabeth. I just hope they keep videos like these coming and people watch them and really get the message of truth in them.

I really think people need a moral wake up call. I’m young so deciding how to go about that I’ll leave up to the elders whom I trust will make the right choices and I do think another way of qualifying for all positions is long over do.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Jazze.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5600

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I’m glad we have a woman vp on a ticket. It’s high time that happened and the black women are kicking ass in congress. These ads show we are ready for real leadership not a bunch of greedy half assers.

Mark, I like where you are headed so far and I agree. We need a moral awakening across this country. We need the Kims, the Putins, and the Trumps out of positions of power and they should never be in these types positions again. I think if everyone was in touch with their morality this will not be a problem going forward. We should want noble, honorable leadership and we simply do not have that. I also think people who are weak-minded with money prove the point the money is the root to evil. I think it’s time for some real changes across the board and it has to start somewhere.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5601

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m just glad he picked a woman of color as the VP running mate. I also think what Michelle Obama said about the anxiety most of us feel under the current administration is. I think we all are ready for some normality and far less chaos.

I think if there is any way to get people in touch with their morality it’s worth a shot. Things are really bad Mark. I remember in UE how the were so willing to allow Virgil to renovate poor areas, deciding that they would just move out the poor when he was done and move in more financial inclined people. This world is a harsh ugly place and it’s all because of humans. The environment suffers, animals suffer, and less fortunate humans suffer, that includes children, the elderly, and the handicapped. Something significant needs to happen to bring about a change that would benefit everyone and the best place to start is with our moral connection to the Most High.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5602

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Wow, these are some serious ads. I really hope the message is getting across. I’m glad Biden selected a Black Female as a running mate, but I have run into a couple people who have been real critical about his choice. I know the would have been critical no matter what though so I didn’t dignify their complaints with a response.

Insuring people are more in touch with their morality is a step that simply can’t go wrong. Making sure people qualify for important roles that affect others is brilliant. We never need another leader like Trump and many of the republicans in congress the senate and the house.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5603

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
OMG I guess they are keeping it 100 right :lol: :lol: .
Yaaa Kampala Yaaa!!!

Can’t go wrong with morality Mark, can’t go wrong. Loved this article. It doesn’t get much plainer. It doesn’t.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5604

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I’m looking at what is going on around the world and I’m wondering what in the world are we going to do? There is a Putin cheats to continue his leadership in Russia and now there’s a president in a country near Russia who is terrorizing and torturing his citizens for standing up for their democratic rights. The leader is Alexander Lukashenko, he is the president of Belarus and he cheated to win election. Trump admires people like that. Here we have some crazy bitch in Georgia that is racist and a part of that Qanon group won some district in Georgia. What is going on in the world today? Hate is strong, it seems so much stronger these days.

I think we absolutely have to find a way to change the way things are going around the world. Mason…can they help us? We need their help. We need Virgil or Perceus. We need a clean slate one more time and this time we need to focus on morality like Mark says here.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds