Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5611

• Chris
  • Elite Member
The thing it is, as scary as it is, it is reality. I mean look at all the mess they are doing to keep that monster in power. I have to agree with Vicki, the double standard doesn’t hold up anymore so the shields have fallen and we can now see how racist many white people are. Because, believe me, anyone voting for Trump, if they are white, is a racist, any minority voting for trump is an idiot. I mean you don’t get any dumber. I wanted Elizabeth Warren to be VP but I can live with Kamala Harris.

I really thing we need a new way of qualifying for the positions we take on in life. What better way than to evaluating where people are mentally psychologically and physically fit for the jobs the seek before they get them. There is no better way than to make sure we put the right people in the right positions and morally right people are the types of people that should be in all the professions Mark put in this article.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5612

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I think these ads prove that we have a corrupt administration, what I don’t understand is how the trump administration still has any support from the public. He is cheating and admitting to cheating. Don’t the understand there is no honor among thieves? Don’t they see how he turns his back? If you ask me it is also showing us what kind of people are in this country white and black. What ignorant ass black person could possibly be all right admitting they support trump? And here is how slavery happened, was allowed, was accepted, and assisted by members of the race that was enslaved.

Mark is right. We need a awakening of humanities moral cognition and the best way to start is to help our children get in and stay in touch with it. For adults we have to introduce, and evaluate. He’s right that’s all there is to it.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5613

• Benji
  • Premium Member
You know I like Maxine Waters, she started off telling it like it is and she’s still telling it like it is, without fear. I like that woman. I also respect the people who are responsible for these ads because that last one really hits home.

I think we do need to have a better way of determining who is qualified for many positions held in our society because the Black Lives Matter Movements has shown us that there are people, racist people, in important positions that greatly impact the lives of people especially the ones they are racist against. We don’t need racist judges, lawyers, and jury members deciding the fate of a person they have already decided they don’t like. We don’t need teachers teaching our children when they already feel like they aren’t worth anything. We don’t need doctors who harbor racial hatred in a position that can be life or death for the people they have personally decided are unworthy of quality medical care. We don’t need law enforcement officers who have decided black people need to be over policed, told what to do, and murdered when they don’t do exactly what the officers want them to do, which is quietly die. I think evaluations like the ones Mark listed in this article would put is on a path of ending discrimination and having the wrong people in positions that cause irreconcilable damage to entire families like mine. My brothers are gone, the were never treated as if they mattered to anyone and that is primarily because the wrong people are in positions of authority and bad parenting.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5614

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Need anyone say anything more than what was said in that last ad. I don’t think so. We are pieces of shit to this man and his administration. They don’t give a damn about any of us and for those of us with a functioning brain, it’s time to get their asses out of office. Yaa for Kamala and Joe did a very brave, necessary, and honorable thing.

I also think it is for the good of everyone to have another way of determining if people are qualified for the positions they apply for and often get. I think people should have to qualify to be parents because if kids didn’t have racist parents this racist shit would end as well. I like that Virgil made it a violation of the Humanitarian Laws. Those kids of violations were heard by the Tribunal which was usually a death sentence. I saw a video of a white woman shot to death by a black officer. She was wilding scissors and calling him the “N” word. He kept telling her to put the scissor’s down and to not approach him in a threatening way or he was going to shoot. He told her he was going to kill her and she brought her ignorant ass around a desk with scissors, so full of hate and rage and he fired. She’s dead now. She left the room for the voice of reason. We need to think when we are angry most. We need to not have hearts and minds full of hatred because it is as blinding as it is deafening. We need a better way of conducting ourselves at all times and that is Morals.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5615

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brice they have assisted at various times. They can empower humans to take control and they will. Remain calm everyone, trump will not be able to do all the things he is trying to do. He is out of there. We do not live in a country where we have had one leader reside for years and years and we will never get there because it’s not going to happen. To many people with guns. We are too accustomed to freedoms and rights it’s not going to go over well for him.

Hey Dr. J :cheer: :cheer: Apollo cared for him. He enacted his Arceo which is the shield of self-aware self-defense they all have that prevents unwanted approaches of any kind and is deadly. Zeus also provided for his son, even in sleep. His Areco has a parental instinct and but self-defense was rendered powerless for Thaddeus because he was locked in the sound proof cave.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Mason.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5616

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I heard Biden is polling higher than trump all over the country. I think he can go down kicking and screaming but the key word is he is going down.

I believe that anything that puts and end to police brutality, medical malpractice, child abuse, and educational disparities is worth a try. Evaluate and determine if people in these key positions are qualified to be in these positions. And all we need do is look at what having a unqualified person in a leadership positions can cause.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds