Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5316

• nicoli
I tell you what, I’m not trying to let this shit ride anymore. I’m one of those who never really paid much attention to what goes on when it comes to minorities, particularly black people and the cops. But that shit I saw opened my eyes wide and I was horrified but what I was fucking watching. A teenage girl was brave enough to capture it on camera and post it on social media, realizing that no one I ha position of power would have cared. She took it to us damint! She brought it to the people. It was not covered up. It was not concealed and downplayed for all the millions of reasons they don’t give us the truth and the whole truth about shit. We saw it! I’m fucking stunned. My God and when my eyes were open, I heard 400 Mutha fucking YEARS!!! WTF!!!! That shit broke me down. It still breaks me down. I can’t comfort my wife, because I tearing up with her. All of them are fresh in my memory now. Trayvon, Tamir, Michael, Freddie, Sandra, Eric, Alton, John, Walter, Breonna, Ahmaud, George and all the hundreds of others. Hell yes it’s time for some accountability.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5317

• Marc
  • Premium Member
The problem is to many officers are cowards. They will not stand up to the bad ones so it’s getting out of control. You know, when you see a bad cop you immediately been to realize they will kill you if they have too, that’s how deep this run. You can’t speak up to much and you don’t know who you can speak up to. I feel sorry for the officers that were with him at the time, especially the rookies. Sometimes you hands are tied and I personal think the union will order you be put down to keep you quiet. Selection has to be reevaluated and the concept needs to be revised. A lot of bad ones need to be let go. If there is one report of misconduct that officer needs to be let go and put no rehire roaster that is nationwide. Listen people with felonies can’t walk away with a clean record and have their lives unmarred, why should a bad officer not be made to suffer the same consequences. I’ll say this, until accountability is demanded nothing will change. The union needs to be reestablished as well because many bad cops go on to work for the union and that is a major problem.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5318

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I could live with money being devalued. I’ve decided I value life more than anything else. Jay thank you for opening us up. I was completely horrified by what I saw. It reminded me of t he evil t hat attacked me at the country club all those years ago. He didn't care that he was taking George's life. It was devastating to watch that vile evil creature do what he did and I worry about my kids. My kids are half black and I wouldn't be all right if they died at the hands of a evil officer that felt they life is insignificant. This has bothered me since they let that damn Zimmerman off for killing Trayvon. Every time I see it, it bothers me. it's past time to make a change as a country and I will continue to use the gifts the Most High has blessed me with to make a difference in the lives of African American.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5319

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah me as well but, on that note, It’s time to put it to good use while it is still of value. I see it coming Mason, something is going to change how things are ran on this planet. To evil is occurring by those who have an abundance of what is valued most here. It started with this purge. Can you believe some people actually believe it is man-made? I don’t even try to change their minds. I actually feel sorry for them.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5320

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Mike…I’m sensing everybody will be fine. There will be outbreaks because there are still people who don’t believe the virus is real so they won’t take precautions. Some of them will be infected but not those at the protests. The conspiracy people who think everything is a hoax.

Ebony…remember what the Aeon did to the human value system in UE. Devon, aka Lucifer destroyed it almost instantly. I dreamed all of them drowned in what the, for years valued more than life itself and it was useless. They had a bunch of worthless money. I’m not sure but I believe it was a new system brought on by AOI aka MOTHER. She woke up and shut it all down and just like in UE they were powerless to do anything with MOTHER.

Little brother, I marvel at how arrogant the human race is I truly do. That is a great example of arrogance if ever there was one.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5321

• Jordan
OOO how could we ever forget Mother? Picturing the Aeon Mason, walking among us. With his bronze curly hair shimmering when the light touched it, giving it streaks of gold. And Crown…crown was scary but I loved him. It was living hair, but all of them have living hair right. He’s a striking figure. All of them are, not the ugly beings many imagine they are. I wish they would devalue what is valued most on this planet, with this species, and then lay down the new law.

Over 400 years. It’s time for a serious change. Black Lives Matter that’s all there is to it.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds