Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5179

• Jordan
I would remain in the medical profession YAAAA!!! I would live close to my mother. She needs me and right now that’s a concern for me. We are all pulling together right now and we appreciate your prayers. I wish this could happen now for so many reasons. I’m so tired of the tired person we have in a position of authority who doesn’t belong there and I’s even more sick of all the people who enable this horrible man. I so want to live in a place where this kind of leadership would never happen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5180

• Rod
  • Elite Member
At the end of the day when this happens, when things will be so bad the few will rush to be the first to leave the countries they live on. There will even be an opportunity for people in North Korea to escape and take a chance at a better life. None of us know how this has affected North Korea and I know it has affected them just as severely as it had other parts of the world. I talk to Mason about this a lot and we will welcome this chance to start over. Like Jess, I’ll just be there to make sure everyone is on the road to a mentally healthy state in the new lands.

What’s being discovered about the transmission of this virus is personal hygiene. Observation of patients shows that personal hygiene is playing a role in who is getting this virus as well. Keep your bodies clean people, your teeth, as Mason said please clean your bodied especially in the cracks. All of us have cracks, behind the ears, behind the knees, between the toes, the navel, the butt…you all know what I’m saying. Mason says even when she showers, she makes sure she cleans these areas several times a day. She has MS but she is hardly ever sick with any viral-type illnesses. Let’s remember cleanliness is next to Godliness.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5181

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Amen Doc R. I can see how that can be an issue. Mason says a lot of things that in time prove to be true. She said there are more not clean people than clean. I’ve heard of people being evicted from houses and apartments because they keep their homes so dirty.

I would continue to work in security for those in charge in any area they felt I would be of the best use. This would be such a welcome thing when it happens this virus is very scary. I so have some health issues but I haven’t contracted this and I’m keeping my distance. I don’t want it. I agree it is definitely a purge, definitely. I just wonder how it was initiated.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5182

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I would hope by that time that people will be doing more to help people with inherited heart problems. I just hope I’m around to see it. I’m doing pretty good but I know I have a delicate condition. I feel it every day. I certainly will not survive this virus so I’m in a form of isolation. Keep me in prayer and I would just like to be around to see something like this come to pass.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5183

• Linden
  • Premium Member
My friend’s mother died after getting this. It is so shocking but she did have asthma and other medical issues. I know this is real and it is scary because we can’t do a thing about it but wear our mask, wash our hands, wash our bodies, and clean our houses. I don’t touch anything when I’m out but what I need to purchase.

I want to be a sports caster. I’ve always wanted to do that so I would like the opportunity to pursue my dreams and I feel a situation like this would give me that opportunity. It’s such a peaceful calming thing to even think about. It made me smile, it made me happy inside my soul. I hope it happens soon.

Courtney you are always in our prayers please stay safe.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5184

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
We love you Courtney and we are praying for you always.

I have no idea what I would do but I would love to be a part of something in such a place. It is a calming, pleasant thing to think about and I’m hoping it will start to happen soon.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds