Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5185

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Thanks sweet son, :) I’m doing better and it’s not the virus, but it’s why I don’t want it. I am having heart problems and I heard it is causing people who don't have heart problems to develop them. It's causing blood clots and brain swelling. I am being monitored and I’m doing as they suggest but I had a minor heart attack a couple months ago so everyone is pretty nervous about this virus, including me.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Karen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5186

• Emily
  • Administrator
I would like to be a journalist as well. I like editing, writing editorials, and reporting news. I love the idea of credits instead of money and everyone having what they need to take care of themselves and their families. All this struggling is uncomfortable. It doesn’t fell right because it isn’t right. I’d like to get away from the selfishness that has engulfed humanity and the ability to tune out the sufferings of others. I would love to live in a place where we could leave our doors unlocked and be safe in our beds at night.

Courtney we are pulling for you all the time honey, all the time.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5187

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I’m good with my hands. I will do construction, building, or security. I know how to get in where I fit in and I would work wherever I was needed, gladly. Mason used to scare me and I still don’t like it when people ask her stuff because it scares me. This Covid shit is just scary. I’m in good health but I don’t want it. Chris I’m glad you survived but Rhena said she thought there were times when she was going to lose you. She said it was five days of hell and all she could do was fight to keep you alive. I don’t want that. It’s scary. I wish we could pick up and go to a disease-free place now but it’s all over so there is no question it’s a purge.

We got you Courtney!!!

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5188

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I would want to teach. Wow the thought of living somewhere crime free seems like heaven. If that’s possible I would definitely jump at the chance for a better life. I don’t like the world we live in now. There is too much ugly. Do you see these damn people protesting because we are sheltering in place? What the hell don’t they understand? I’m tired of being surrounded by idiots. It’s no wonder trump was elected president. And we all better believe there a far more bad people in this world than any of us should be comfortable with. Dad speaks of a time when people could go to sleep without worrying about leaving their doors unlocked and their windows open to get a cool breeze at night, I can’t imagine that because I’ve never been able to do that. It would be nice to live in a place where it was all right to do that.

Courtney know that you are loved, prayed for constantly, and we remain hopeful you will come through this and live a full life. I love you.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5189

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Court, I’m in the same boat right now darling. I’m not strong enough to fight anything like that off I know that in my soul. Cancer took a lot out of me. I with you Tony I just don’t want it so I have to limit where I go and who I allow into the house. You’re not the only one darling. Karen is in this boat with us and Nico is to too some degree.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5190

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Indeed and you are in my prayers sweetness. :)
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds