Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5173

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Oh lord, honey I have to agree this don’t make no king of sense. But…they are family. :cheer:

Beth stay safe and you are in our prayers. Thank you for hanging in there and keeping your family safe.

There are too many people on this planet and Earth has to purge some of the primary, most dangerous species on her surface. There needs to be an overhaul on the housing system and it speaks to that loudly, look at New York. Greedy land owners and real estate people are packing humans in like sardines and charging a fortune for crawl spaces they call apartments. There are too many people living to close together. Any place like this will see a high mortality rate via the virus. Going forward this needs to end. Adequate living space with proper spacing to live comfortably. From there population control is a necessity. No more having kids like there’s no tomorrow. I don’t want to hear the religious bull either. There are to many people on the planet’s surface and since this is being ignored this virus will return and it will be worse the next time.

She will continue to cut down some of the brush until there is more visibility. Cruelty needs to end as she is tried of the tormented cries she constantly hears. This is a very cruel species, savage, without remorse. We like to hear how good we are, all this talk about this is who we are, the majority of humans are not good that’s the reality. They are comfortable knowing people suffer because of the actions of others and all they care about is money. To many are this way. Earth knows what she is doing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5174

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Barb, I think that would be fine if that’s the arrangement in the relationship. I want my wife to stay home but will not stand in her way if she doesn’t want to. :cheer:

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5175

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
It would be business as usually but with a spring in my step because it would mean more knowing just knowing we were starting something new, praying for it to be more successful than this thing here in the US. It started off wrong. This land was stolen violently from the people who were already here. Another race of people who were brought here by force and brutalized during the era of slavery. It’s been a dark history, with a constitution formed while many humans were being held in bondage. It would be nice to be somewhere that didn’t have that violent history. I just feel like it would be better.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5176

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I would open up a fantastic restaurant and get back to doing what I love. Mason made me laugh the other day when she told me she forgot I was a professional chef. I’ve been out of the loop for a few years but I’m thinking about getting back in the saddle. That’s what I would do in a new place and man oh man I’d love to be a part of something like this.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5177

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I would remain in law enforcement and I know the horrific things we see in this country we would not see on a new continent. We have a monster in the White house and there are a bunch of Demons that enable him and who support him. I want to live in a world were there the demons don’t have as much pull as they do in this country. The do now and they always have.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 1 week ago #5178

• Luke
  • Administrator
I would offer legal advice and services as I do now. I like to set on a panel of judges. In UE it was the Tribune. They were like the sentencing court, by the time you reach them you were going to be put to death immediately. I don’t think I’d have a problem putting sentencing and putting some people to death. I think I would like to be in a position that insured order and justice were established and maintained.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds