Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5167

• nicoli
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah Chris, you know Mike is always trying to prove he’s still a marksman even when he’s bent. I remember it vaguely. Ebony don't be callings country now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5168

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I would like to work with my father assisting him in anyway he may need my assistance, as I am doing now. I also hope something like this will happen in my lifetime. We are living in scary times. I have never respected my auntie more than I do right now. She has said time and time again this was going to happen and to watch it unfold right before our eyes is frighteningly amazing.

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5169

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Uncle Chris I’m glad you made it through. Mason, what should we take away from this? I mean what does Earth want? I’m sorry Mark I just want to make sure I don’t get on her bad side.

I can’t wait until this happens and can we start making changes now so that we can be better prepared when this happens, because I know it’s going to happen. I feel it. I am not an expert in anything, I’d just like to do what I do best and that’s be a nurse. It’s been rough and I’m off only because I don’t want to bring anything home to my family. I’ve been away from them for over a month now, and I’ll stay that way until this thing settles down. I’m all right, taking every precaution we can but keep us in your prayers me and my co-workers. I love you all.

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5170

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Chris leave it to you give us a good laugh. We need that right now :lol:. You and Kelton.

Of course, I would remain in law enforcement and I know people who have lost their lives because of this. They all had other health issues and they succumbed to the weakness this virus causes. It is very sad and although I hear Mason and I understand there are too many people on the planet, and too many of them are bad, it’s still sad. It’s also hard to wrap your mind around so many people dying at once. Over 600 in a single day. I have volunteered to assist as a former officer in my community and they welcomed me back. I am wearing masks and glove. I’m glad I don’t live in a state with a republican governor that refuses to do anything like our sorry ass so called president. That governor in Florida that questionably one over the black guy is disgusting. It would be nice to move somewhere where we never had to deal with bad leadership again.

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5171

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I’d want to help out building roads and airports. I’m an engineer like my grandfather and Stew so I’d like to do something that allowed me to help lay the ground work for highways, bridges, and light rail track, railroads. The thought is so exciting I have to agree. It makes me smile. I just want to be rid of trump. I don’t want to hear anything he says I don’t want to see his lying face. I pray every day that we get rid of that man Please Most High rid us of this unqualified creature that is and always has been the worse thing that ever happened to this country.

The Unclaimed Continent 3 years 11 months ago #5172

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Well I’m a homemaker (big smile). I would just continue to support my husband and be there for my children. I just look forward to being a part of it all, and would do whatever was required. So, can there be stay at home husbands and wives? Or would we all need to be in some kind of vocation outside of the home? If so, I’d like to teach. Yaaaa. :cheer: .
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds