Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5149

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Chris…I tried to tell you they were making fun of you bro…I tried to tell you. It was funny too. I’m just saying.

I would join Mark in finance, helping to make sure vital programs received need funds, and payroll. I think what I do is what I’m good at and what I enjoy. I’m not an accountant but I’m a financial planner and advisor. I’m a broker. Would we have stock? What kind of things would be investment based?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5150

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well Josh, you was right man. :unsure: :blink: Y'all see how stingy Kel is. Give me a little...come on. I’m sick, cough cough, see. Let me drink out of the jug too.

Well at least now I know how I got them lumps and lost that toe. Honey did you shoot off my toe?

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5151

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:ohmy: Oh hell no he crazy!!! :dry: :huh: :sick:

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5152

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
B) :ohmy: :lol: :blink: :blink: Chris don't touch the tonic bro...don't do it. Adam and Rocky will have to put you in jail for that. You and Kelton have a third partner and I am not getting the coodies bro bro oh no. And um Kel...was you sipping the yack when you excused Chris, maybe taking a long drag off that piece pipe bro? I'm just wondering how you gonna give a lone, to pay you back or you kid Carm, and then tell him to forget about it? I'm just scratching my head and my butt at the same time.
Casey I think six is a good amount for various reasons. :cheer:

Right Mike. That is exactly right.

Josh, we would have things the leaders would invest in outside of our country but the citizens would not buy and trade stocks. But the new credit system would tie them to the financial system in a way that would monitor spending habits so this would require an entirely new financial structure.

Ashley, in the vision most of the prison population does not survive the second purge. It is swifter, and deadlier the second time around. But for those who survive and aren’t in prison for cold blooded murder, I think the leadership could petition to have the released and shipped out. Those who wanted to come, anyway.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5153

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah, Mark is right Uncle…you, him and Chris are three of a kind that’s why you are loaning him the money. I’m just shaking my head. They are the best of friends and this is why. Pass the juice Uncle stop hoarding and being selfish. You have a whole room dedicated to you spirits now share.

I would remain in video production working for the news Network or whatever network or broadcasting system chosen to deliver the news. I want to be a camera person, and work on cars with my Uncle part-time. This would be idea for kids to grow up experiencing a different way. I more civil way. It would be a relief to know we would never have a leader like the ones leading many countries around the world. I’d just like a normal, stress-free life, free from worry about people starving, going with out shelter, being able to provide their basic needs because the suffer with discrimination, and the greed of others making sure they never really get their heads above water. It’s stressful knowing so many suffer.

Mason you said it’s a purge and by God it certainly is. I know more people are living than dying but a lot of people are dying, a lot.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 3 weeks ago #5154

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Ah damn…I will never touch it again. You better keep him away from the sacred water Kel that’s all Ima say.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds