Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4966

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Yes, me and the hubby don’t live in the United States anymore and I’m so glad. I voted Success for the very reason many of voted for it. It spoke to that sacred part of me that is so guarded. It makes me cry just think about how it felt when I first article.

I do think the congress needs terms. I think six to eight years as well. I think there should be no electoral college. I really believe no lifetime appointments to high court positions would be very comforting. I also think it would comfort the world if we all knew trump would be gone in 2020 for certain because he was impeached. I just pray for world comfort.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4967

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Ashley, I knew Caleb was a bro. :lol: he was so high strung like Mason said and he talked just like a brother especially when he was made. I heard him at work one day. I was popping in to say hello. I hard this man with a deep voice going off and I was like “That brotha is about to be fired,” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . That brotha was Caleb. I burst into laughter when I finally got to his office. I looked at his secretary and she lifted her eyebrows and shrugged. I laughed so hard it made her laugh. I asked her was he always like that and she shrugged again. I knocked on the door and said. Hey…you know brotha’s can’t be talking like that on the job!” He was mad until I got there and said that and even he started laughing. I said, “What’s up black like me?” That’s what I called him. my brotha from another mother. I was laughing when I left and I walked by the men he was going off on and shook my head. I had to ask, What’s it like working for a brotha?” Man, they had to laugh with me. He took me to the bar he was in with his first wife and the guys jumped him. He walked up to their table and said this mutha fucka’s right here. Try that shit now. I got my crew with me and I wish you would fuck with me today!” I was like Caleb about to get some shit started. And he go Jay…”Yeah! Try that shit now!” They didn’t move. Then the owner came out Caleb looked him up and down and told him he would buy his place right then and burn it down. I had to sit down because I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. He was crazy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m for terms, no lifetime appointments, no electoral college, and not TRUMP!!!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4968

• TJ
  • Premium Member
That’s why I liked hanging out with. It was like he found his family and he was letting everyone who ever messed with him know his brothers were in town. That time…on man, wait, the guys that jumped him took one look at Rocky and they didn’t move. :lol: They didn’t know Caleb was rolling like that. She was there too. It even shocked her.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4969

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG Caleb was so much fun! I miss him so much. He was always talking smack. He didn’t fear anything or anybody. He was so much fun. whenever he thought something was going to go on he looked around for Rocky and if he wasn't there he called him and sent a car for him. Rocky had his back and he had Rocky's. He must have told Rocky's ex off so bad. I tried not to laugh but she just didn't know, Caleb was beyond her match. Her new husband didn't move and he was a big dude. :lol:

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4970

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
He was a lot of fun and if I was with him he really talked shit. I had to just shake my head but I had his back. He wasn't afraid of anything and even if he was upset with me if he felt threatened and was nearby he immediately pointed me out, and told them they didn't want to start messing with him because he had family in high places. I would just look at them and they would clear things up real fast.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4971

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Caleb’s crazy ass would start shit sometimes because he felt untouchable when we were together. He need to finally embrace having people around him who loved and would protect him no matter what. He had a temper but he had a big heart and he didn’t stay angry long. You could calm him down real fast. Mason was really good with I'm and so was Sir Paul. He was really bad until he spent some time with Sir Paul. I miss that nut. It’s amazing how much one person can bring so much into your life.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds