Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4960

• Beth
  • Premium Member
T&T here because this one broke my father down for me in a way that showed me all of who he is, it’s ugly. It spoke to me the way Success spoke to many of our members, and I liked Success too.

Terms in congress eight years, no electoral college, no lifetime appointments in any part of the government, and no right to run for reelection for trump.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4961

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I voted for T&T because it was the most insightful for me. It gave us insight into the behavior patterns that do so much harm to people in the world. Trump is a prime example of what the ideal of privilege has been so destructive to the lives of every other ethnicity. It even affects how women and children are treated. I’ve been watching the R Kelly stuff and that man is a disgusting devil. He is prime evil. T&T shows how money, being the god of most on earth, brings out the worse kind of evil in people. Stuff that might lay dormant and never reveal itself, is given life out of nothing. I liked Success but T&T was the deep article for me.

I’m for all of it Mark. Eight-year terms for all of congress, no rehire, no lifetime appointments, no electoral college, and no right to run for reelection if impeached in your first term.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4962

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I liked so many articles this year but T&T stood out for me as well for so many reasons. All of the articles were good though. 2019 was a profound year for so many of us and we had some of the best articles. My mother actually called me and said she thought Success was phenomenal but T&T spoke to her, hitting on issues that have always troubled her. She said it put the discomfort in perspective so she could see it and understand it for all that it is. She said the ideal of privilege is a very evil way of thinking causing nothing but pain and destruction. I hadn’t heard from my mother in years. My faith is doing things to my life I never dreamed could happen.

I’m with all of you I do think we need six to eight-year terms in congress, and no lifetime appointments most of all. I don’t like my vote being weakened by the electoral college so bye bye, and I really don’t think congress should in anyway allow an impeached president run for reelection. It’s just wrong.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4963

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T because of my great old gran mama. Not only did it sum her up it pissed her off. She’s real pissed that she can’t get to grandpa and realized she can’t get to dad or his children, especially after we all found out she’s not really related to us and we’ve met our biological grandmother and we love her like we should love a grandmother finally. My dad is whole and we are as well.

I really think Trump needs to go because his just dangerous to our national security and I am convinced we need terms because of how horribly the republicans are behaving. It’s like they are saying a white man can do whatever he wants and that’s their stance. Get them out! Yes we need terms. Yes we need to be able to look forward to the day when bad bias judges will be gone or how can we respect the law. Shit there are lawless practical rapist on the bench of the highest court in this country. We have a right to look forward to the day they will be gone, Thomas and Kavaunah. Our votes need to be the first consideration in our democratic system not some separate enterprise that usually favors the republicans. We need to demand that congress set a standard going forward. Trump should not be able to run for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4964

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T as well because it does explain a lot of what is at the heart of what is going on in our ethnic group. To many of us think we have a right to destroy the life of someone else and it’s easier to do that to a minority. All it did was make me want to make sure I’m not part of the problem.

I hope we can see terms in my young adult life so that the world is a better place for my kids. I want it all, for the best life my kids can have. I don’t think not allowing trump to run again is rocket science, it shouldn’t be allowed and the dullest person knows that.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4965

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I went with Success but T&T was pretty up there for me as far touching me and making me feel a certain way. A lot of 2019 articles did that for me.

I don’t live in the US anymore and I’m glad. I do think they need to make some major changes. Bush was my turning point. This is the second time the electoral college has chosen a president this time is worse than the last time. The vote of the people needs to be the one that stands. They need to go and have needed to go for a long time. Now that a bad president and a corrupt majority leader in the senate have managed to appoint some of the men to the highest courts there is no way they should be there for the duration of their lives. No way. They mockery this president and his friends in congress, and his administration have made of the US government is a damn shame.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds