Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4912

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay..."Trials & Tribulations" didn't only win among those of us in the forum, I received emails from all kinds of people yesterday and today New Year's Eve. "Success" is really liked so it's a very close second. But...T&T that won it folks. So, let's keep the conversation going, and:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Let's have a good one and get the monster out of the White House people, VOTE!!! He should be disqualified because he was impeached. That should be automatically disqualifying.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4913

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I want to add a topic that will usher in 2020 and the "What If" theme. What if we had a government that had terms in the senate and house? How long should those terms be? What should happen to an impeached president in regards to re-running for office? Let's talk about it.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4914

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay I can see why it won. I had to re-read it and I was like yeah, this one and “Success” are tied for being the best article this year.

What if there were terms in the congress? Well, I think they should be eight years in the senate just like the president and ten in the house. I also feel they might not remove trump from the presidency but he damn sure shouldn’t be allowed to reapply. Hell it’s like any other job. There should be some form of consequence for being impeached. It’s not just business as usual. They have to do something with this president. He can’t just do whatever he wants. We are mobilizing and getting people registered and prepared to vote even if we have to provide transportation even if it means driving them their ourselves.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4915

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T because it was so significant for me personally. I liked Success but I always knew T&T would be my selection.

I think there should be terms, and no Electoral College. I think it should be an eight year for all of congress like it is for the president. I want to know how we get terms on the ballot. I think it’s imperative that we end the kind of leadership congressmen like McConnell and Graham in congress.

I also think Trump should be disqualified from the presidential race in 2020. Impeachment is a disqualifying factor. How can we vote on that? Some things need to change ASAP!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4916

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I had to vote for T&T as well because that article was mentally medicinal for me. But all of the articles were good this year so it was hard to make a choice.

What if there were terms in congress? Trump would never have been elected, and if he was he would be on his way out. They should serve 8 years max like the president, and should not be allowed to ever run and serve again. I’m sick of Mic Romney. I wish he would go away and stay away. I’m all for terms in Congress. Listen, I can’t believe this man is getting away with all the stuff he’s getting away with. Where are the consequences for being impeached? I’m sorry, a smear on his record is not nearly enough. There needs to be consequences for God sake. Hell no he should not be able to run for office again, he’s disqualified and unqualified.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4917

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I voted for Success but I’m not upset T&T won. It was a really good article and I also had to re-read it. I’m really glad I did.

Terms, 8 years, and no electoral college. Trump should not be able to run for reelection because he was impeached. The senate will never remove him for being impeached by he should not be able to run for reelection.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds